Hello i am a 37 yr old male   for the last 7 days ive had bad pain and pressure in my rib cage to the right and also in my back same side. Its a constant dull ache but if i move it becomes sharp as well as sharp pains when i dont move. Sometimes it bubbles or gurgles i guess you would say. Ive also had a couple hear arrhythmias where it would go crazy for no reason and i would feel dizzy a little. Ive been to the ER 3x in the last week  Blood work Urinalysis Cat scan etc  Last night was the first night i had testicle pain like a come and go ache. Also last night had a big buildup of pressure and huge gurgle. It seems to be stemming from my upper ride under the rib cage. Also pain below shoulder blade.Is this a tumoer or cancer or something  I need to find a new family Dr mine isnt practicing any longer  Plz anyone ever have these? Help! Thx

I am having the same problem. did you ever figure it out?

Those are the symptoms I have been having.  All of them except my pain is more dull.  No replies here?

Did you find out what it was ... I've similar symptoms too