SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IM IN h#ll

I am in desperate need of help. I have had every known test known to mankind yet no one can figure out what is wrong with me. I was attracted to this site as I found the posts listed below of 2 people that had the exact same problem as myself but no one ever responded, and they drifted away.

This all started about a month ago. All arrows pointed to my gallblatter, but I have since had that removed and the pain still exists....

I have had:

5 blood work ups
2 Hedi Scans (before and after the gallblatter removal)
kidney mri
back mri
colonostrophy
stomache scope
rib xrays/chest/lungs
Pain injections
diabetes test
full STD work up

I have lost 14 pounds.

Pain is under right rib cage, also sometime center of back to under shoulder blade. Hurts to breathe sometimes on right, lots of pressure.

I will send you a nice gift in the mail if you can figure out what is wrong with me or point me in the right direction that leads me to an answer. Please read the below posts:

------------------------------
I had my GB removed in April, it is now Aug. I have bad back pain that just doesnt want to go away. It started about to two weeks after surgery. Ive had Xrays, CT scan, 2 MRIs done and they cant find anything wrong. IM GOING CRAZY. dont know what to do. I was told that i would be out of work for 2 weeks. WE ARE GOING ON 5 MONTHS. Has anyone seen/heard of anything like this.........

---------------------------------

am just past 3 weeks after gall bladder removal. What's up with this "mystery back pain"? i thought I was pretty much all fine and about 80% or better. But last few days my upper or maybe middle back on the right side is sore.

i saw 2 doctors today and they think it is just back muscle spasms. NOT A KIDNEY problem. I don't seem to have any urination problems or anything. no fever, no sickness etc. Maybe it is simply my back, but doesn't seem like anormal back pain.

meanwhile the surgey areas are a little sore and they were all cool the last week or so. Seems weird to me that the pain is sort of cycling back. I thought i was pretty much over it. I only used pain pills the first 3 days or so and felt improvement up until about 5 days or so ago.

Does it seem like the pain can fluctuate back in? I thought i was over pain.

the back seems the worst. it fgeels like about an inch or so just below my ribs on my right back area. Is this simalar to what you guys feel and the location?

it's not horrible- not like teh gall bladder was SOOOOOO bad. But this is painful. God i hope it's not my kidney. Docs...say nope. but man it hurts..

My husband had similar issues, turns out he had undiagnosed coeliac disease. I suggest its worth one more blood test to check, when he started to eat gluten free, pain went with it.
Heunfortunately also got non hodgkins t-cell lymphoma from not having it diagnosed early enough, and had to have chemo and everything for duodenum cancer so its well worth ruling out. He had no symptoms of being coeliac, none at all, and is 61.

Perhaps you have disc problems in your back they could be deteriating. I suggest getting that checked. Get a CT scan done on your back and see.

turns out I have hashimotos thyroid.....

Hi. I hope someone can figure it out. I have had pain in my back in my ribs for what seems like forever. It gets worse the deeper in I breathe. It is on my right side in my ribs just below my shoulder. I would also like to know what it is from.

hey man, i have the exact same problem going on, i have had it happening since i have been about ten, and now i am twenty one. The pain i have right now, this second is the exact same you're talking about. I've also had CT's done ultra sounds. KAT scans done, MRI's multiple blood tests done. and have seen two specialists, who have both been boggled by the pain that i'm in. Im on my way to the ER right now because i can barely walk, the pain will go away for a month or so then hit me like a brick wall on my right rear side, half way up my back, about three and a half inches from the spine almost under the rib cage. I work but the days the pain hits me i have to lay in the truck the rest of the day. luckily my employer is a good friend and doesnt mind usually. im writing this because i have not had any help from anyone, and like you no one can find a reasoning/ diagnosis for my unreal pain. If you hear anything please let me know what you have found, may not be the same, but you never know, thanks a lot!

Perhaps the problem is muscle related. Get assessed by a Licensed/Registered Massage Therapist or a Physiotherapist.

Just had my gall bladder removed 9 days ago.........pain under rib towrds my back has started. I am curious.....because I also have Hashimoto Thyroiditis. Did you find out if it was related to the pain???

brucergoldberg wrote:

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IM IN h#ll

I have had:

5 blood work ups
kidney mri
back mri
colonostrophy
stomache scope
rib xrays/chest/lungs
Pain injections
diabetes test
full STD work up

I have lost 14 pounds.

------------------------------

---------------------------------

start of pancreatic cancer, get help now, don't wait another five years like my dad did when he had the same symptoms as you do, he died 4 days after they knew it was cancer, it doesn't always show in tests and it all hits you at once when it's about to take your life. from jaundice to severe side and back pain to coma like states it's horrible and starts off just as you explained you were feeling a few years before it gets unbearable

I have actually just started having these pains in my lower back and under my right ribcage for about a year now. It would only happen on certain days for no reason, like the past two days I've eaten lunch about the sometime and the pain started at the same time. I am about to loose it the pains is almost to much to handle. I've had a Hedi scan and it was normal, then I had a ultra sound and nothing. I'm already set to have my ankle and foot rebuilt over the summer and I really don't need any other problems. If anybody can help I would be grateful, beside the severe pain under the right rib it's also in that side of the back, accompanied with nausea.

in my twenties, I was taking an aerobic class doing situps when I suddenly felt a sharp pain under my right rib cage. The only way to describe it is it feels like something is rolling up under my rib cage and getting stuck for a couple seconds. When I laid down and pushed, it felt like something popped out from under my rib cage and the pain subsided with just a little residual area pain for about a half hour. So I stopped doing sit ups. It didn't happen again until I tried doing tricep exercises on a bench a few years later...it happened when I strained my stomach. for years it only happened once in a while when I strained during coughing, passing gas or bending over and straining and then it would go away after I laid down and pushed under my rib cage. I had an ultra sound but nothing showed up. a chiropractor told me it was gas so I just ignored it but in the last year, it has started happening more often and its become harder to stop it, the residual pain lasts a lot longer and within the last few months, thatl pain hasn't gone away....it feels like pressure under my right rib cage always, and it's becoming uncomfortable to sit and now it keeps me up at night. I had my gallbladder removed over a year ago but that wasn't the cause of this pain. I think it might be an internal hernia but I am so reluctant to do elective surgery since I get so incredibly sick from the anesthesia...anyone ever have this problem? what did it turn out to be?

I had same problem, I  thought it was my gallblatter! Went to doctor and he examend me and said I have cracked ribs! See it all started when I had a terrible cold, coughing sneezing so hard, the doc said I broke my ribs!

I found this post on a Goggle Search I did for rib/shoulder blade pain and wanted to learn if anyone who posted here was diagnosed with Tietze’s syndrome? I was diagnosed with Tietze’s after a sudden onset of severe pain in my left breast bone (I knew it wasn’t my heart because my health profile is excellent). Luckily I was quickly diagnosed as having inflamed cartilage in between the ribs and breastbone (the costal cartilage). This causes mild to intense pain that can mimic a heart attack.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

brucergoldberg wrote:

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IM IN h#ll

I have had:

5 blood work ups
kidney mri
back mri
colonostrophy
stomache scope
rib xrays/chest/lungs
Pain injections
diabetes test
full STD work up

I have lost 14 pounds.

------------------------------

---------------------------------

Costochondritis can also manifest itself as pain to one side of the ribcage, although this is rarer. Many doctors don’t consider Costochondritis as a potential cause of lower right rib pain for that very reason. Also, Costochondritis can’t be observed on tests, so doctors are often hesitant about providing a diagnosis. In spite of this, Chostochondritis is probably the leading correct diagnosis for those suffering from LRR pain.

Costochondritis is not curable, but it is treatable Here are some prescriptions that doctors have given to patients with LRR pain whom they have diagnosed with Costochondritis. Patients prescribed these treatments have called them “great” and “miraculous”. If diagnosed with Costochondritis, discuss these treatments with your doctor, but on no account place yourself on any medication without their approval.

Celebrex Vioxx (no longer available) Anti-inflammatory medications

Note: People with Costochondritis often report that the pain resurfaces or becomes especially severe after times of stress. Since Costochondritis has also been described as a “cramp” of the muscles and cartilage around the ribs, this makes sense. Stress causes your chest to literally “cramp”, causing the pain. To this end,

Massage Heat Relaxation

are excellent strategies to try, and do not need a doctor’s approval first.

A more severe form of costochondritis is called Tietze Syndrome, and includes swelling and tenderness.

Did anyone ever test you for pleurisy?