[/size
ON AUGUST 4TH 2009, I RECEIVED IN MY RIGHT ELBOW AREA A DEPOMEDROL INJECTION. HOPING FOR RELIEF OF THE MODERATE, BUT CONSTANT PAIN I HAD BEEN EXPERIENCING IN THE AREA DUE TO BANGING IT ON A TABLE EDGE ON JUNE 8TH, THE PAIN INCREASED BY 100%+ ABOUT A HALF HOUR AFTER THE DOCTOR INJECTED THE MEDICATION. NEXT THING TO DO IS TO MAKE A CLAIM WITH THE DOCTOR, AS HE DID NOT EVEN MENTION THE POSSIBLITY THAT I COULD EXPERIENCE "POST INJECTION FLARE UP". HOPEFULLY, THIS WILL GO AWAY SOON! IN FACT AFTER HE INJECTED ME, HE WROTE A PRESCRIPTION FOR A DRUG CALLED ARATRENE, TO TAKE ONCE A DAY FOR TEN DAYS. IT IS SUPPOSEDLY AN ANTIINFLAMMATORY DRUG. WHAT DOES ANYONE IN THE AUDIENCE KNOW ABOUT THIS? PLS. THANKS VERY MUCH. JAUI.

Hi there, artrene is used as an anti-inflammatory primarily used with people who have arthritis to help with the swelling, which I suspect would be similar to problems that you're having right now. Have you taken it at all?