I’ve injured my right arm in the elbow field few days ago. And ever since I feel this terrible pain it’s sharp and goes from my elbow in two directions straight into my little finger and up to my shoulder. I still have this numbness around my elbow and need some advice or info about this. My friend says I’ve injured my ulnar nerve so my question is when this ulnar nerve pain goes away and how?

You’ll get better on your own in a few days. It usually is so I remember myself hurting my elbow and in fact I squeezed so hard my ulnar nerve that it caused me such a pain that lasted for ten days almost. I was advised by my doc to do nothing special except to move my hand to keep it active as much as possible of course this does not mean that you may go play tennis for example, just keep it active to avoid weakness of the hand. I don’t know how hard you’ve injured your ulnar nerve but if you think that the damage is more severe than you better visit a doc for he may offer you some ulnar nerve pain treatment for I know in some cases it’s necessary to carry elbow pad for a short period of time. And if you have constant swelling and the nerve is pressed constantly there’re corticosteroids that are injected direct into the injured area. You’ve got also some other options for ulnar nerve pain treatment such as medications like analgesics are and I know for sure the physical therapy may help a lot. So why don’t you try with that you’ve got nothing to lose by doing physical therapy exercises. And there’s a surgery like an optional treatment for your ulnar nerve pain but I’m sure you haven’t injured your ulnar nerve that much serious otherwise you would have visited a doc already.