I'm booked in to see the doctor about this in a couple of days, but I'm going out of my mind with worry at the moment!

About a week ago I had some indigestion pains in my stomach and I touched my stomach below my left rib cage and noticed there was lots of water in the stomach as it was making alot of noise. I noticed what I thought was a bubble in the stomach. However I still have this and I'm not sure if its a lump or a bubble of sort!

When I breathe out the lump pops up below my left rib. When I inhale it disappears behind my rib. I can also pop it into place.

I only really feel this when I am lying on my stomach. I can't feel it when lying on my front or sides. It's also painless.

What could this be? I look after myself by eating healthily and exercising and I'm only 29. I don't have any other symptoms.

Anyone got any ideas?

i have the same sort of thing under my left rib cage. when i sit down and slouch over i can feel this sack, (bubble) under and behind my rib cage. when i push on it lightly its pops back and then pops out. i can see it going in and out but i can feel it. also it feels like it might be kinda big behind my ribs, thats why i think it might be an organ or something. i dont know. 

did you ever figure out what was wrong? I'm having the same problem

I have this! For years I have had a large 'bubble' under my left ribcage and if it is popped in and out too many times it can result in quite a bit of stomach ache. I have been to the doctor twice and he told me that it COULD just be gas bubbles in the stomach which I can feel because of my slight frame (5'5 and 110 pounds). However, he believes I have a hernia (though he has never seen one in this position before) and I am booked in for an ultrasound. I recommend you all see your local doctors too! Hope I've helped!

B...which were the ultrasound results?