Basically what the subject says, for a few days it's felt like there has been pressure right under my left rib cage. It would feel like somethings pressing against it, usually more when i'm sitting down. Today i've also had diarreha and about 30 minutes after that I pissed clear urine, i'm not sure if any of that is related the the pressure rib thing, but I have no idea whats going on.

Oh, and im not sure if I should go see a doctor for any of this either.

This sounds like exactly what I am dealing with.  Pressure under my left rib cage.....its kind of all over my abdomen but mostly concentrated there.  It feels like something is pressing against it.  Driving in the car is the worst.  This started nearly 2 weeks ago....and I have had diarrhea the entire time.  Plus clear urine!  Which is so wierd...my urine has been light before, but never clear.  Had blood work done, plus a urine sample.  All normal.  Stool results not back yet.  I even when to the ER for abdominal x-ray, but didn't show anything.  The header on this topic stopped me in my tracks, as symptoms are so similar.  Wish I had an answer.  Ultrasound next week.....

I feel the same thing, but not diarrhea or clear urine. Had x ray, CT, EDG and Ultra Sound done.  Everything is coming back fine.