I have had a very sharp pain on my left side just under my ribcage when I take a deep breath. This also goes away and comes back later. My doctor wasn't able to diagnose any problem in my system. What causes the pain then?

Did they do an exray? It could be a broken rib, good luck.

I had undergone many routines including x-ray. They found none. My doctor said everything is normal. The pain lasts for about 5 or 10 seconds and it goes away. After say 15 or more minutes, it comes back and it really hurts. Please help me. Thanks.

Sounds like a "stitch" or a cramp of sorts. I get the same thing. Do you drink a lot of carbonated beverages? It may be bubble stuck in your rib cage.

I do drink coffee. I don't drink softdrinks nor any kind of soda. For how long did you experience having such kind of problem? Thanks.

At least 3 or 4 times in a week. It is brief, maybe about 5 to 10 seconds. Something seems to get cought up under my left breast and sort of pinches, but only on the inside.
It doesn't really interupt my quality of life but it is annoying at times.
I find that if i rub it out, it goes away faster.