For the past few months I have had a feeling of something under my right rib when I bend over or sit down. I cannot feel anything there when palpating the area but feel like something is there when I sit or bend over. Also right shoulder area is aching... I believe from the same issue. I have a doctors appointment in a month and a half but was wondering if this is something that should be examined sooner?? Thanks.