I am 29 years old. I have always had a very regular 25 day cycle. My husband and I have been ttc for about 8yrs now. The 1st day of my last cycle was July 8 and now it is Aug 22 which makes me 22 days late. I have taken five HPT and all came back negative. I have had very slight cramping for the past couple of weeks and then I spotted today(dark brown) and had really bad cramps. I have never been pregnant before and have never used any form of birth control. I just wonder what is going on. Any information would be much appreciated.

You may consider getting a HPV test, just to rule out any type of abdnormal diseases, I am going through the same thing only I am 4 weeks pregnant, I just found that information on the internet, or you could have been pregnant and had a threatend abortion ( miscarrige). You are the safest if you make an appointment with your OB/GYN.

Hello. My boyfriend and I have been having sex regularly without protection. We aren't "trying" for a baby, we just aren't preventing. I was on birth control for about 6 months. I had my last period June 15 after coming off the pill. I am 2 weeks away from my 4th missed period. This past month was a little strange though. I had some spotting along with cramps 5 days before my period was due this month. I have taken several pregnancy tests, and they are all negative. I called the doctor, and she doesn't seem too concerned. My stomach has been really sore for 3 weeks, especially when I lay on it. Sometimes it hurts to press on it. My nipples were sore for about 3 days. I have been having heartburn off and on. I have been really exhausted lately. I feel like I haven't slept for days, even when I sleep past 9. I feel like I am going to vomit if I don't eat, but then I feel like I need to vomit right after I eat. I can eat all day long, and then late at night I feel sick. I am at a loss for what to do. HELP!!!!

i missarried at 12 weeks i had a d&c at 12 weeks to remove the pregnancy. i blead for 2 weeks after then it was a further 4 weeks when i got my period but i only got it for 2 days. just before that period i got spotting of brown blood. a week after that period had ended i got another 3 days of the brown spotting and then it stopped completely i had a blood pregnancy test and it was negative. i should have got my period 3 days ago but nothing yet although i had a tiny bit of the brown spotting again this morning and nothing since. iv had no other symptoms of a period either when normally i get very sore boobs and bad cramping. we are actively trying to conceive but are totally confused about the spotting and late period can anyone help. this is my second pregnancy but first misscarriage.

SouthGA wrote:

@SouthGA I too have been going through exactly what you were.. did you ever make it to a doctor? do you remember what they said the problem was? I am honestly afraid to go to the doctor and scared to find out what the issue is... I am 25 and have two little girls. Ive never had a miscarriage and I am praying that this is not a pregnancy threatening a miscarriage. plz respond and let me know. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

THX MUCH