Hi everyone in Amy Iv never done one of these forum things but here goes... I'm 20 and from the uk me and my fiancé have been ttc for 2 years now I have pcos and I'm on 500mg metformin three times a day. My last AF was feb 7th 2012 but I didnt ovulate till the 8th march 2012 it's now the 18th so the way I have worked it out I should have AF today I did a hpt two days ago and again this morning both coming back negative but Iv had so many pregnancy symptoms such as tender breasts, back ache, nausea, fatigue, metal taste in my mouth, my skin has broken out, belly cramps below my belly button and more I feel pregnant but the test are saying not, I need advice, did you have the same problem then find out you was pregnant,seriously anything please. I'm getting quiet depressed every month that goes by so many friends and family members are funding out they are pregnant and all I can do is go to bed and cry its not healthy I know, I really want to be a mother it's my main goal in life I just need to see the light at the end of the tunel thanks x x

the advice i will give you is to go back to hospital for another test and see whether may there is a mistake during the test.