i am 28 years old. i have married 4 years ago but i have't try for baby before but now 6 month time we are trying to get baby. in the mean time some days (like 4 month gab) my period will come 45 days late then will come in normal circulation(28days). went to the doctor he gave some medicine like metformin and folic acid for using 3 month. after using the medicine my period is come like 45days late every month. after finish 3month i went o doctor he said to repeat same medicine for another 3 month but now my period goes 50days late mot come yet i check pregnancy test at home 3 times it is negative. what is the problem for me i can't understand. now i feel very sick  not hungry i do't know what happen . please answer for my question.

COULD I BE PREGNANT? i had sex on my period for three days and my by came in me moer than once and three days after when my period was over we had sex unprotected agin but used the pull out method could i be pregnant?.... i need help asap! i took a test like a day after but i was negitive... im confused could i be pregnant?????????

My name is Emmy and I am 31 years old. I have been married for a little over a year and we did not want to start TTC until we hit our 1 year mark, however I think I may have gotten pregnant in the end of Jan. 2012. (Our anniversary is 3/19/11) I had just gotten off the pill and we were going to try to avoid pregnancy by watching my ovulation for the next couple months...we DID NOT keep a good eye on it and had sex the day I was predicted to ovulate via. PinkPad app. Ooops, but God's timing is perfect.

My period was a couple weeks late and I had all the symptoms of being pregnant except morning sickness, yet all my test (HPT, urine at the doctor's office and blood test) were negative. I still felt like something was growing inside me so I pushed for an ultrasound, which was had on 4/3/12...no baby, but found 4 small fibroids growing on the outside of my uterus. The doctor said they were not of concern and would not be an issue with TTC. When I asked him about my belly growth he told me I'm getting older and this is my new body shape....(I don't buy that) He told me to start taking my temperature and gave me a website Fertility Friend (there is also and app that I LOVE!) to chart my cycle. I have been ovulating and having short periods yet my belly continues to grow to the point I have been asked, "When are you due?"

I look pregnant yet test are still negative.

I believe I'm pregnant because I've been feeling movement and the types of movement have changed over the last month or so. And over the last 3 months I've been doing pilates 4-6 days a week, getting smaller everywhere except my belly and also my breast are continuing to grow. I know that sounds crazy and I have been called that, but this is what I'm experiencing. I called the doctor saying I was concerned fibroids and told the office about my belly growth. (I'm not telling them I still think I might be pregnant because they will think I'm crazy. But ultrasounds have missed pregnancies before along with negative testing. I've been following another forum that have gone through the same thing with an ultrasound missing a pregnancy) So I told the office about my belly growth and I have an ultrasound scheduled for this upcoming Friday (6/15/12). I'll be back to update what I find out. I don't know if this helps at all or not. :/
~Emmy