I dont know whats wrong with me, but I was on birth control for 2 months, for abnormal bleeding, well about 2 weeks before I ended my second pack, I felt sick to my stomach, and not eating for 3 weeks. I had alot of intercoarse while on birth control, and took the pills at different times of the day and a few missed. Not taking birth control anymore, and got my "period" on time, but it is so light and only 4 days, not my usual period. and within the last couple days my stomach has been so hard and bulging. I dont usually have cramps or bloating on my "period" I took 2 preg tests. the day of my period and a couple days later(couple of days ago) and they both were negative. I feel pregnant and am very emotional, so I'm wondering if I'm pregnant, or if something is different with my period. should I see a doctor for this? Going Crazy not knowing!! Please help!

It's unlikely you are pregnant (in my opinion) because although your period was irregular it was still a period. Implant bleeding wont last that long and it will be more of a 'spotting.' I would suggest waiting another week and taking another test.

i know someone that had their period for the first 6 months of their.....and my sister got negative blood and urine tests had all the symptoms for the first 3 months started hemmoraging went to the hospital took a blood test found out she was pregnant...the next week went to the doctor had a ultrasound found out she was 3 months prenant...so it can go past implant bleeding.....

I had a spotty type (period) last month that lasted 2 days and I have all the symptoms of being pregnant. The breast tenderness, the pains in the left lower ab., I feel sick throughout the day, I am not hungry or when I do want to eat I just feel like vomiting, I get dizzy spells when I stand.... Well, I have taken 3 hpt and one came back invalid, one very light pos. and the other cane back neg. all 3 test were different brands. I then when and got a blood test and that also came back neg. I am very confused I am usually very reg. and active I just don't understand. has anyone had this happen to them and should I wait until my next sched. period to try another test or should I just leave it as not prego. ????? I need some advice. Thank you ahead of time for the advice!

this post is late soooooo are you pregnant?

THIS SOUNDS LIKE IT COULD BE HORMONES. HORMONAL PROBLEMS CAN CAUSE THAT. WHAT DID DR. SAY??