So I am 5 days late. My fiance and I already have a 2.5 year old son and have recently started ttc. My last period was started April 1st and was regular. Almost immediately after O my boobs got huge and very tender...they were lumpy like they were when I was breastfeeding. A few days later I felt very warm for two days in a row and started going to the bathroom in the mid of the night. I took a preg test the 1 day after expected period, it was negative. Since then almost on the dot I am nauseous at 5pm right when i finish work. I have been exhausted and looking for excuses to stay home and sleep instead of work. Also I have been very gassy!! Annoying!! I was pretty positive my girly problem was coming a few days ago because i had typical light cramping and going to the washroom more often...yesterday i thought i got it cause i felt leaking but it was just milky discharge!? hmm so that is about all...I know people are thinking just go get a preg test at the doctors and i will i just needed to tell the world my symptoms first lol. I keep thinking maybe its in my head cause we want it so bad but then i started getting nauseous like clockwork and when i was preg with my son i was sick daily for months at 10am on the dot. So i will be going to get a test at the doc soon...will let everyone know how it goes.

id pee on a stick again, really does sound like ur preg and neg tests can be wrong, especially as u did the test so close to the missed period but then i think u already no this & just want to shout ur news so just fort id reply. As uv sed u really want this, i hope all goes well & u get the positive result u want very soon. xx

:-) Well thanks for the happy response...on the 5th every symptom was gone, it actually was really weird then in the middle of the night I got horrible cramps and the girly problem started :-( so that sucks!!!! But we will keep trying....Happy Mothers Day all. Any tips for getting pregnant quick!?

Happy TTC