I had sex on 9/8 - haven't had it since. I got my period 5 days later. I also developed pneumondia within those 5 days. 28 days later, I had my 2nd period. But now, I'm 4 days late for this month and for whatever reason, I'm worried I'm preg. I've had some mild cramping, but no bleeding. No preg. symptoms at all, neg. home preg. test.

What are the chances? The two periods I did have were heavy, as usual. And it really worries me that I was sick during that first period. i had already started by the time I went to the dr., so I thought, well, I'm not preg. I had pneumonia, so I had several steroid shots, 3 weeks of steroid pills, 2 bottles of codien cough syrup, antibiotics out the wazoo, and several series of x-rays. If I am preg, the poor baby's first month was NOT healthy!!!

I know it's possible to have periods through a preg., but 2 normal periods, no symptoms, and a neg. test.... am I just stressing myself out?

I am going through almost the exact same thing only my last two periods were on time they were not regular one lasting 2 1/2 days and my last- lasting 1 day and now 4 days late. Any help?????

ME TOO!!

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP..

omg meee to!!!

Guest- THese ladies never came back because I can pretty much guarentee that they were NOT pregnant. If it has been that long since intercourse. you HAVE had periods, and a negative test...you are just experiancing a late period for one reason or another...but not because you are pregnant.

omg i had a baby june 2nd and brestfeed for like 1 month- 2months n start bck havin sex in sept. i had my period in sept. n oct around the same time.. now nov. n its like 3-4 days late n the last time i did it was oct before my period and i used condoms!!! could i be pregn. r is my body still getting back together???

hi, i notice you commented on the above question. I am 11 days late and had sex 3 months ago and 2 periods since then but seem to be really worried. I don't have anyone to speak to and I guess I have been under stress although I believed I was able to cope well with stress. Pregnancy would be unlikely wouldnt it?? I appologise for the direct response

I am having very same problem i am on the pill and have never missed a period while on it i have always got my period within three days of coming off for seven day break i had sex in november and got my period in december and january which i thought was slightly different than usual but thought nothing of it i am now eight days late after coming off my pill for seven day break and am really worried if im pregnant can anyone let me know if this is possible im going to see my doctor today because as i said this had never happened before any advice welcome

Same. Unprotected sex 3 months ago (not on pill either) 2 periods since 4 days late this month. I've experienced nausea, pimples on my face (going now) hunger and mood changes and I look like I have a lil belly. These things are probably causing by an imbalance, stress or another medical reason but it's more of this feeling of being pregnant that I've never had and I'm in my mid 20s. I hope/sure I'm not. I'll update

Was you pregnant

I’m going through the same exact thing. It’s jus very stressful and not knowing what to do.