I know about mine problems since I was little girl, but somehow I didn’t pay attention. Years were just passing and I have never tell that anyone. Anyway, I wonder how long it would last, that I didn’t have problem because of that. I was on some party, where rest room was always busy. That made me holding pee and I couldn’t do it for all night. I realize I am not normal definitely, so I wonder is there any treatment for this kind of pee holding.

Your problem isn’t so rare and it’s not something you should hide. This is disorder called paruresis. That is an inability to urinate in the presence, real or perceived, of others. Common names for this condition are Shy Bladder, Bashful Bladder or Pee Shy. A medical description for your problem is Psychogenic Urinary Retention. It affects both men and women, of all ages and of all backgrounds. Sufferers are often called Avoidant, meaning that their paruresis manifests itself in avoiding the situations that inhibit them from being able to pee. As you see this is registered problem you shouldn’t be ashamed off. Anyway, I have to disappoint you and say there may be no 100% cure for paruresis. Like alcoholism and smoking, it's probably impossible to completely fix this thing. However techniques of cognitive therapy can help a lot. We use this at our weekend workshops and most participants report significant benefits. They enthusiastically recommend the workshop route as a way forward. We believe that talking with as many of ourselves as possible is helpful, which you should do, and not hide this problem.