I'm Jared, I'm 14 and I have trouble urinating in public.

It's not that I'm nervous or afraid, or paranoid about somone watching.... I wouldn't care if i was peeing on TV! It's just when I go into a public bathroom, and there is even one person in there, I can't go! Even if that person is using a stall!

Is this because I'm so afraid that I'm not gonna pee, that I don't pee? Or is this somthing phisical? PLEASE HELP!

I once held in my bladder for literaly 8 hours.... I think this might cause infection or unheathlyness in some way. HELP MEH!!!!!

We call this a "shy" bladder in our family. It's not that unusual. At least for the people in my family. We constantly joke about it even though it is really not a joking matter. Try some mind control and try to make yourself relax so you can go.
Holding it can cause reflux, meaning the urine will go back up to the kidneys. This is unhealthy because reflux can cause kidney infections and/or kidney damage.
I have to admit I have this problem at times....especially if it is a busy restroom like in the airport, etc. I do the mind control thing. I make myself relax and try to visualize myself at home in my own bathroom. It works for me.
Hope this helps!

Celebrity
Iv just asked my partner what a stall is, he tells me its the cubical :-)
have you tried useing the stall even if for a pee.
Us woman dont like doing the other in public.

Somtimes the stall HELPS.... If ppl are waiting on me to go, it definetly doesnt though...... its really anoying

Are you taking any medications? I use to take some asthma meds and it made it hard for me to pee in public! But going into a stall always took care of it. (I have not been taking the meds now for a long time, so the problem went away)