my penis is very small so i feel very looser. i have consult a doctor and he said penis size can't do enlarge so my question is that
is penis size enlargement? yes then what kind of

You could do a surgery or get weights on your penis so that it pulls it down.

Many men are very self concious about the size of their penis, almost to the point of not wanting to be in an intimate relationship. But remember, it's not the size of your penis, it's that you know to use it. But there is a surgeon in Washing D.C. that has created a method of lenghthening the penis. It's called the MISL PHALLOPLASTY. This method does not interfere with penis sensation or normal function after enlargement. Laser treatement is less damaging to the body tissue as well, and results in faster healing, less scarring, less pain and better results as opposed to the use of a scalpel. The narrow laser is inserted thru a one inch incision where it release the ligaments that are deeper within the penis, this permits greater penis growth. This procedure is JCAHO approved and is performed at an outpatient facility in Washington D.C.

Hackinda wrote:

Guest wrote:

The surgery does work to a point but you cannot get weights on your penis to enlarge the penis in any way, shape, or form. It can help stretch the skin but the penis is attached via a tendon to the pelvic bone so there is no way to change the size beyond surgical augmentation. If you put weights on the penis, besides, you can seriously injure yourself so I hope that someone does not consider doing that!. BBfeet9 is right about how penis size really doesn't matter, especially not to someone you care about.

Dear Guest,

I did mention surgery before, but let me say something before you go ahead with anything invasive like that.

My second husband was minimally endowed, which means his penis was very small. (that was not the cause for our divorce)

Of course, we had sexual contact before we got married and it did not sway me at all. I truly loved him and the size of his member never entered into it at all. That union produced two beautiful baby's.

He knew exactly how to use it and did a good job pleasing me. Our sex life was probably one of the better factors in our 10 year marraige. I never teased him, even in jest, there was nothing to tease him about. In the beginning, he felt very inadequate, but i insured him that the size of his penis did not matter to me at all, and it really didn't. Actually, we could get into some pretty interesting positions and it never hurt me at all.

As i mentioned earlier, our marital breakdown had nothing to do with his manhood, well, not on my end anyway. He stepped out of the marraige after 10 years and hooked up with another women who obviously had no problem with the size of his penis either.

Now i am remarried to a man who has a rather small penis as well, i think i like a small penis!! Anyway, he to knows how to use it.

My point is, if you meet a women and you fall in love and it is a true and honest love, the size of your manhood will not matter. Love and respect and a complete understanding of each other is what matters in a marraige. Not the size of your penis.

You are not a looser and it's not about what you have behind your zipper, it's about what's in your heart.

Thanks for all of you to teach me. Including the weights part. I didn't know much I was a newbie. And thought I gave an answer and thats it. But I got to learn to not only find solutions to fix it but heal their emotions as well. I will do that from now on.

There's certain body issues that you can fix with surgery, but unfortunately penis size is not one of the ones that can be fixed easily. The most that doctors can do now is only one inch, and if that's the difference between sadness and happiness, then it doesn't make a difference in the long run. And a lot of men every year will injure themselves trying to get bigger too, so just be smart about it. Glad you learned from this though. Are you looking to become a doctor or something?

You should be happy with what you have.

However if you really feel the need to increase your penis size,then you should try out these :

Here are four good natural penis enhancement techniques I recommend for rookies. Done properly and consistently, they should add close to an inch or two to your penis in six weeks.

1. Penis stretches. This one is very simple. Just take your flaccid penis and stretch it as far out in front of your body as it will go. Do it gently and gradually and hold it there for thirty seconds. Rest ten seconds between sets and repeat this at least ten times.

2. Jelqing. This is another great technique for rookies. Get your penis halfway erect, apply lubrication, and grip it tightly at the base with the thumb and forefinger of one hand. Slowly slide that hand up the shaft toward the tip, pushing as much blood into your penis as possible. When you reach the tip, immediately grip the base the same way using the other hand and repeat. Do this nonstop for ten minutes.

3. Ulis. This is a great exercise to increase girth. It is also very easy and does not take much time. Achieve a full erection and grip the base of your penis the same way you would if you were jelqing. Squeeze as hard as you can without causing discomfort. Your penis shaft should swell and your penis head should get big and shiny. Hold for ten seconds and rest for ten seconds. Repeat this three or four times.

Do this routine every other day and make sure you warm your penis up before each workout by wrapping it in a hot washcloth for five minutes.

4. A larger penis can be achieved with the use of penis enhancers. There are many forms of penis enhancement products such as pills, patches and topical oils. However, one unique natural product that can produce significant results and makes use of the body's natural abilities comes in the form of a liquid called super-vir
Always remember, if you are not satisfied with what you were born with, it is never too late to do something about it!

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

:-) hi. Here's a female's opinion on the question: size DOES matter, but only to a w****. If you're with a girl you're serious about, then she isn't going to give a damn how big or small your penis is. She's going to be turned on either way. And if she is stupid enough to care, TRUST me, you can find better. She isn't the one because a smart and mature woman loves penises of all shapes and sizes,no discrimination... :-) hope this helps you. Just be confident with what you have and you'll be fine

Ive known my guy for 10 years. We went to highchool together and ended up in love. Hes smart, funny, and can keep up with me....but dare I say... He is a bit small in the genital area. I dont plan on leaving him or stepping out, but I do find myself silently wishing he'd grow a few inches. His girth isnt an issue, infact its just right! but just a few inches! I'll never tell him, theres no way I could do that to him. I dont think any woman ever should. Sex is important, and esp in trying to conceive. Life plays out in weird ways. You either deal with it or you dont. I chose to deal with it. I get what I need because I know my body. Maybe one day he'll decide to take action on his own accord, not on mine.

Everyones different guys, dont be bummed because of your anatomy. Theres a girl out there, like me, who knows what to do.