Ive always felt less confident due to my small penis are enlargements safe and do they even exist?

mislphalloplasty I think that's what it is called. It's a laser treatment that does not affect most of the penis after enlargement. And there are less scars with this and heals fast. Has better results then many others. It's meant to lingaments deeper in the penis which accelerate more penis growth I think. But putting weights on yourself are unsafe and it doesn't help at all. Only stretched the skin. Because the penis is attached to the pelvic bone. Don't try pain pills or any other ways. Because they all carry risks and problems. Let your penis grow till 17. You don't have to feel sad about your penis. You don't need that much size to satisfy a woman. G spots and positions and stamina is what makes a good orgasm. I hope you don't have blue balls.

I meant pills that make your penis bigger 8-|

Surgery is usually not recommended, because of the problems that are so associated with it. The side effects are usually greater than the end result. Distortion of your penis is too probable. Do not take the chance. As far as feeling, it is likely it will be different, and the end result is different for each individual.

Penis engorgement are difficult to find. Also sometimes the surgery is dangerous for the appearance after surgery. I suppose this is the reason why penis enlargement surgery is only done on erections that are less than 3". And that measurement is taken from the tip to then past the fat pad at the base of your penis to the wall of the abdomen or pubic bone if you can feel it. The odds are definitely very high, I would a say 90% chance that you have an average size penis that is partial hidden behind your pubic fat pad.
I've done it all and the only enlargement I have found and read that works is a penis stretcher. But these only give you a little more length and would make extremely little change for the woman to feel any big difference. Personally, from the gain I was going to get compared to the size of a penis extender that I tested, I gained and inch in length and my girth went from 4" to over 5 inches with the extender. My wife and I made a system of 1-10 around her vaginal opening and she would rate the intensity of excitement she was feeling as we had foreplay and sex. The larger penis made very little or no change to her sexual reaction. I was hoping that it would make a huge difference.But it didn't.So I gave up the penis stretcher and the extension. Many women cannot have orgasms through penetration alone. The best orgasm that my wife ever had was when I used my penis as she held a vibrator on her clit. Many times in porn scenes you will see the girl rubbing her clit very fast as the guy with the huge penis is doing his thing. That is because his penis is not doing the job by itself.
There are so many different viewpoints that deal with penis size whether it matters or not. Well if you have a 4" penis like me, it matters. I can't do many of the positions that most guys can do. I can only do the missionary position while on my side.This is because my wife has a bad back.
But size should not be a deal breaker. After all, lesbians love each other and are totally satisfied with their sex lives and there is no penis.
So here is my advise.
*First try to get your weight down and do exercises targeting you middle and lower abdomen.Yes I know this is a terribly tedious thing to do. But you will get more penetration and you will feel it. She probably won't. Girls tend to like girth much more than length. And even this sounds wishy washy when I studied sex. So lose some of the fat by losing weight and doing lower ab exercises. This is difficult but it is about the only thing you can do to boost your esteem.
* Become a black belt in foreplay. Porn is a lie but some thing can be used as illustrations.Study what the girls do to each other to achieve and orgasm. You may even notice a pattern.
*Go to and ask the women for advise about anything.PM a girl named Firefly. She helped me learn the ropes. As I studied I found a alot of what she said was true. If you watch a girl masturbate for the purpose of making herself satisfied, and not for a guy that wants to get his kicks, you can see that girls usually masturbate with very little or no penetration. It is all done by the most sexually stimulating spot on a girl, the clit.The clit and the nerves associated with the clit is right above the vaginal entrance where the labias minor come together on top of the opening to the vagina. This is why many women say that size doesn't matter. Because there is almost no feeling once you get past the first 2 or 3" the entrance to the vagina.Some girls like larger penises for the fact that they know that a larger penis is in them,not because of the physiologic feelings.
So get your black belt in foreplay. Watch a porn video and watch a Japanese masseur get a girl all excited just by using his hands.Once the girl realizes that you are stimulating her very much before you penetrate, there is a very great chance that you can give her a huge oragams. And a huge orgasm is the same with or without an 8" penis.
*Study and learn and definitely go to one of the girls or best Firefly on and you will thank yourself for doing that.

Have a good sex life,
Irwin

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed