I don't want to be harsh, but my boyfriend kinda has a small penis. We had sex and I honestly couldn't feel it. I love him, I just don't know what to do about sex. I don't really want to have sex if I can't feel it. I might as well blow him ya know? Any advice on how to have good sex with a guy with a small penis? Thanks a bunch!

Do you know how big he is?

The girl being on top allows for deeper penetration AND for you to be in control of what makes you feel good.

I would give that a try and see if it's any better.

Nothing is too small where a penis is, if a finger can make u squirt, a penis no matter how small is bigger than a finger so it can equally make u orgasm. Maybe he doesn't know where the sensitive parts in your vagina is located. I'll tell u, but before then, what is the size of his penis?

His tool might not be gigantic but did you ever ask yourself if your vagina is too loose,yes that happens even if you might not like hearing it.The other thing is that maybe you just don;t really like the guy.I'm a man and have been with women whom i felt my penis was just loose inside but my tool is not small by any chance at 17cm length and 13cm girth

the guys are mad at choo!my exboyfriend has a micropenis and i could feel him but it was better if i tighten my muscles.i didnt too much like riding bc he couldnt stay hard like that-unless we included the toys inside.also we prop pilows under my butt and that helped shorten my tunnel of love.as for you if your vagina is kinda loose oucan start kegel exercises to help tighten back up and warm water also tightens your vagina(like a water douche)-goodluck.dalphy

More than likely you are not loose. If you've been with more than just him and experienced sex just fine, his penis is small. Guys always say its the girl when they have small ones. As for the advice, do kegels and fantasize about thing that do turn you on to enjoy . Masterbate/ ALOT!! :) and try to coach him on what to do. Don't for one minute believe that because your finger gets you off he does too, because you can bend stretch and manuvere your finger to hit spots his penis can't/. It's straight and doesn't bend. Just do the best you can with what you have, and if it doesn't work., you may need to go and talk with someone about whether the relationship can survive it.

I am going through the same thing, not only does he have a micro penis but the sex only lasts for maybe two minutes! I just don't know what to do! It's to the point now that I dread sex! It's such a turn off that I can't even get into foreplay or oral sex anymore because I know the "bad sex" is to follow! I feel like such a terrible person, but I can't help how I feel! :(

Sex could be enjoyable even with 2-1/2 inches long penis because girl more errotic area is about two to three inches of vagina.SO do not worry and try hard.

In reply to rhadnee on 2012-07-21 - click to read Sex could be enjoyable even with 2-1/2 inches long penis because girl more errotic area is about two to three inches of vagina.SO do not worry and try har

Hey girls, look at the benefits - head jobs aren't such a chore with smaller penis's and more enjoyable to chew on.

The other thing is that if you want to try anal sex it's not painful at all and can get both of you off with harm to your pelvic floors, unlike bigger one's.

If you love each other, it doesn't really matter, does it?

Big penis's you can always get, they are not at all rare but good men are really f*****g hard to get so just pick, which one you'd prefer at this point in your life.

Ox

Reach orgasm during intercourse with any penis large or small. Find a position where he is somewhat in you, and you touch yourself. If you have orgasm when masturbating you will be able to orgasm this way. He can wait for you by not moving. If not, the sperm can be nice lubrication. Dr. Rene

that girl 19 as a man with a small penis, i have no problem making my women cum maybe if you change postions you might feel it if you was on top riding him or have him us his fingers to play with your clit at the same time so your body might think its his penis doing all the work last thing you should try is have him buy a male strap with the dildo hollow so he may put his penis inside while he is making love to you

ORAL , ORAL AND OVER AGAIN WE ALL LOVE THAT

I know the feeling.  The first  time I entered my g/f I didnt know I was in.  Come to find out she hada  few massives prior.  Dang, why me.  We do have forplay, oral, and explosive orgasms almost daily, so she must like it.  The angle, the forplay, all of it, and closeness, intimacy all play into it. I can be from 5 to 7 depending so, the size is a matter of me, mental, physiologicl, but she nevers says anything bad, and somewtimes I "go back to work" to ensure her delight - however needed.  its an ego blow if you cant please her or are up and down and limp (mainly from worry or performance anxiety).Isuggest oral, and teasing witha  finger to enhance the sensation while Inserted and maybe even a few fingers

I would really like to understand how small a man has to be in a situation like this for the cause to be him.  What size does a man have to be for a man to accept the blame?

Ask yourself this?  During sex with whoever, do you find yourself taking in air?  If you do, then the problem is most definitely you.  If you don't take in air, then the problem is most likely him.

That said, the vagina should be able to snugly wrap around 2 fingers.  Index and Middle.  If yours can't again, the problem is you.  If yours can, the problem is him