I have realised that penis size is not only my problem (it was my problem). That’s way I have decided to help for US (men) to get rid of this big problem out of our life.
I have seen a lot of advertisements about how to increase my penis size by now. They are all over the Net. Everywhere you turn you see adverts for 'Magic pills' and other ridiculous BS like that. I was very interested in doing that, because I had a lot of problems associated with my penis:
1) I did not feel confident
2) I always get shy when I had to take public shower in the gym
3) I was shy to have sex with my girlfriend
4) I had premature ejaculation because I was nervous that my girlfriend thinks that my penis is too small

First thing I have tried - pumps. The theory behind pumps is that the vacuum created inside the pump will induce greater blood flow helping to stimulate growth. I would love to be able to tell you that you can put your penis in a tube of glass or plastic start pumping and an hour later your penis will be huge, but unfortunately, I can't. They simply don't work.

At the best I get temporary enlargement but it soon went back to my normal size. I found out that using pumps, could lead to Peyronies disease, tissue scarring or penis deformation leading to an ugly penis. So I decided to change my tactics.
After unsuccessful trying I have decided to try something more drastic. I decided to give a try for pills… And what do you think? No, of course they can't! Penis enlargement pills do not work! I just spent my 200$ for nothing.

Finally, I did my own research. I looked through all internet forums and pages which provides penis enlargements stories. My next decision was WEIGHTS! A bought through e-bay the set of weight which should help me to increase my size. I have practised for 4 months, some men claim weight hanging has actually enlarged their penis, but I did not get any results. In advertisement it was said an inch in 2 months. Unfortunately, weight hanging can sometimes stretch the ligaments too much and can cause serious problems and possibly even permanent impotence. Also, weight hangings cannot help the girth of your penis so you are likely to get a thin, stretched out weak looking penis and this is after many years.

I after my terrible tries, I have finished trying, because the only thing that had left it was surgery. I did not want to do surgery at all, because I heard to many bad comments about it.
Accidentally, I started to speak about my problems with my close friend. It came out that he had the same problems as I do. He suggested me to try out the manual techniques something like massage to increase blood flow to my penis.
I did some research and according to the information I have found many suitable web pages to that that like: ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed and many many others.

But at the final conclusion ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed seems to be the most suitable way to try the new method. Alright so what this method is all about. Your penis is made up of three chambers, two large ones which run along the top (Corpora Cavernosa) and one smaller one (Corpus spongiosum) that runs along the bottom of your penis.

When you get an erection, the larger chambers are the parts that fill with blood, in turn causing your penis to expand. Your penis size is currently limited to the amount of blood these two main chambers can take, when they're full, you have your maximum erection size. The key to enlarging your penis, is to use special techniques designed to increase the amount of blood that these chambers will hold. The more blood that gets into the penis, the bigger it becomes!

Penis Advantage works by breaking down the cell walls and gently forcing more blood through them. The penis then repairs itself growing the cells back larger and stronger than ever before, which allows a greater intake of blood and therefore resulting in a larger, fitter and more attractive penis.

The penis, although not a muscle, is very similar to any other part of the body - If you don't exercise it, then it'll never be as good as it could be!

So this is basically how does it work, you have to exercises almost every day for about 6 minutes, I usually do it when I am taking the shower. By buying this method you will receive very detailed tutorial how to do, when to do and why you should do that. They will send you a nice book with a lot of pictures, so you can easily imagine how this technique works and where you have to concentrate your movements.

In my opinion this method is more useful than others because its 100% natural and safe, program works very fast I got results in 2 weeks and it is seems to be permanent, because I did not do any exercises for 4 weeks (I was concentrated on my work) and improved sized stayed the same.

After exercises I feel my self better, because my all body gets more blood. My penis started to look more attractive and I do not have any problems to show it to my girlfriend. Finally, I started to fill MORE CONFIDENT!
I hope my article will help, if you have any questions or worries fill free to contact me.

My e-mail address is ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use
I can send you the photos I have made, because by digital version it was easier to fallow my penis size.

Good luck!
Edward Marison

jeldging, strectching DOES help
Ive had a bit of success taking tribulus and longjack...seems both my balls and penis got slightly larger and better 'performance' too

You have not mentioned about your age.
Take lot of fruits and Nuts like Almonods . Suppliment your diet with Vitamin E.
Shave all your Pubic hairs. After taking Bath in the morning and evening apply Vitamin E Oil  regularly on you Penis and massage it for about 5 minutes.
HAVE A NICE DAY
RAMAKRISHNAN

My penis grith is 5 and length is 7inches. i happy with my penis my age is 16 is my penis length ok at 16yr? But my penis is mostof time stands straitly it appears others i solve this problem to wear tight drayer so if you know solution telme

Thank you for your sujjetion. my Dear I have same problem Like you. Can you send me all the picture of technique. than I can massage my Penis. waiting for your answer. god bless you.

I want to see these photos kindly send me these.

thank you!

M K KHAN wrote:

edward_m wrote:

1) I did not feel confident

Please read our Terms of Use

Good luck!
Edward Marison

thank you!

Hi. Im a 24 year old male and have the exact same problem. Got small penis and because of lack of confidance. im scarred of my girlfreind. my past experiences with ladies really turned me down. when erect im 4cm long, when not it looks like a strawberry pocking out.
What natural ways can i enlarge it! please help.

My age 26 years. i have a smal penis

Thanks for sharing. I have similar problems with my penis....could you please send me the link of the site which has solution to short penis. My email is skhassan9 at yahoo dot com. I shall be obliged. thanks

Heii where could i get those exercis. .for my penis..

Can't believe you people are falling for this spam. It's a bunch of B.S.

I did that an I haven't seen r noticed any diferentseas by doing the milking exsursizesis jeldging w.e pervird to call it I Ben doing it almost a week an no luck r anything any advice r maybe explaine the tecnec

Heii bud.. Whats the web site to give it a try. .

Dude is right. This is just spam. He is trying to sell you B.S. information. He can't spell either. Like almost all of you on here. Sounds like most of you have little peckers on here. Guys with small penises don't realize that it is their insecurities that drive away woman, not their size. Women want confident men regardless of the situation. Your just putting the nails in the coffin acting all shy and insecure. Just remember, it does not make you less of a man to have a small penis. It sucks, but it is what it is. Be proud of what you got. If you are already at the point of having sex, who if she is the one it matters to. You will get your rocks off and you'll know she isn't the one. Move on to the next. Did you ever hear about when you lose one or more of your senses, the remaining senses with enhance to try to compensate. Think of it in that way. If you are lacking in the penis area, then get really good at other things like eating snach. Especially if you want to keep a particular girl around. You have to get them to orgasm. So if you aren't doing it with your penis, the do what it takes. Use toys like dildos, vibrating bullets, tongue, etc, to compensate. There is a lot more then just intercourse. If you please her right in your creative ways, your penis size won't be part of the equation. There are better positions then others with you have a mini. These positions will help her get an orgasm. Learn learn learn and don't fall for this b.s. he is trying to sell. Remember, be proud of what you got and never show any insecurities when it comes to women. Confidence is the keeper.

Listen to your teacher.