I have had sex only with my husband. But he thinks that i have had extra maritel affair. Is there any test in medical sceince which proves that I have had sex only with one man?

I'm confused. Your post subject reads "virginity" Does your husband think that you were not a virgin for him and you said you were? Or does he think that you've cheated on him after your marraige? Hmmm...
Anyway, if hub thinks you slept with another guy, the only test here is the honesty test. There isn't really anything a Doctor can do to see how many men you had sex with. Ya know, lots of times a husband will constantly accuse his wife of cheating, tho she says she has not. Many men cover up something they might be doing wrong by always badgering and accusing his wife.
Also "extra marital affair" means that either the husband or the wife has had sex with a person after marraige.
I would not feed into his insecurities. You have told him whats up and your being truthful with him, right? If that is not enough for him, oh well, now it's his problem. You may want to suggest counseling to help bring the marraige to a sound place. If my hub rode me all the time and accussed me of something that i promised him i didn't do, there would for sure be a war in my home. I would reassure him once, maybe twice, third time, your out. To old to be playing the high school drama game.