I am 25 years old man and I have a big problem. I am not happy with the size of my penis. This is making me very uncomfortable when it comes to sex. I know that there is a surgery that can help me, but I would like if someone could tell me more about the surgery. Thanx

Penis enlargement surgery, also known as penile augmentation or penile enhancement surgery consists of two surgical procedures to enlarge the penis. One procedure is used to increase the girth of the penis; the second is used to increase the length of the penis. Increasing the girth of the penis relies on fat cells being transplanted (injected) around the penis. One of the possible drawbacks is that the transplanted fat cells feel soft, like female breast tissue and also, increases in the girth of the penis achieved this way can disappear as the fat cells are reabsorbed back into the body. However, the penis lengthening procedures are quite different from the procedures used to increase the girth of the penis. The tissue in the penis that fills with blood is called the corpora cavernous and this spongy tissue extends from the penis back into the body. Penis lengthening relies on releasing this concealed tissue which has the effect of increasing the length of the penis. One of the side effects of penis lengthening surgery is that the penis can be “floating loose”. If the penis is erect then several problems can occur. Floating loose from the pubic bone, the erect penis can slip and shift around during sex and without the suspensory ligament to hold it, erections can point downwards. I have given you some basic information, however, I advise you to talk to your doctor about your "problem".

According to the women I have dated (and friends I have talked to) 6" to 7" in length is a comfortable fit. Girth (size around) plays a large part in satisfaction and she can accommodate most up to 6" around. If a fellow is over 7" he may bottom out and hit the cervix, which will cause his partner pain. I have never found a woman to accommodate my 10" erection (nor found a condom to cover it all.). Good luck with your answers from the ladies.

They would reach into your wallet and extract a great deal of money for a surgery that provides minimal results with a great risk of the possibility that something could go wrong.

They cut the ligament that attaches your penis to your pelvic bone, this enables your penis to come forward to some degree, the results are usually around an inch.

Is an inch worth thousands of dollars to you?

You should NOT consider any surgery, unless you are really small like 3 inches or less. There are huge potential for complications. Many people actually end up shorter!! It's not about money, but about risks of adverse effects. Also, women don't feel so much the length, but more the width/circumference. This is also not possible to change. They do some fat injection, but that makes it soft, which is not good for the girl, and it goes away in a couple of years.

I used a kind of penis enlargement oil called " super-vir " it pretty worked on me well

Size does matter.
If it doesnt matter then nobody wants their penis enlarge.
Having big penis means better feeling on your penis when entering the vagina. It feels tighter and more sensation.
the women of course will feel the same.

SIZE MATTER, SIZE MATTER, SIZE MATTER