I heard that both of those drugs are good pain killers. And my doctor offered me to choose Percocet or Percodan. I have severe back pain because of mine spine injury, so I need pain medication. Which one to chose? If this is relevant, I had alcohol abuse problem in the past, and had rehab.

Concerning your previous alcohol abuse, which is highly relevant, I think that must not use any of these drugs. Both, Percocet and Percodan contains oxycodone, which may be habit forming. Doctors, as I heard, usually avoid giving this kind of drugs to people with history of addiction. You didnt fell, so I can not know, if you told your doctor about this. Maybe you should. There are several other drugs for pain relief.

sterling wrote:

I know how you feel I have just had lower back spinal fusion surgery.

You might want to try a non-narcotic pain reliever such as toradol. I have also read where doctors are now performing epidural blocks for pain when performing lower back surgery - If i had thought of that before the surgery I would have requested it. It has been three weeks since my surgery and I am now down to two to three 10mg Loratabs a day and benadryl at night to help me sleep. I believe I need the sleep aid because I quit smoking cold turkey after the surgery.

Hope this helps

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Percocet) - ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

Hi I myself are in the same position and finding it very hard to get proper pain meds due to all the druggies giving 

them a bad name and abusing them for that being said I need a reputable on line pharmacy any info would be very helpful 

Thanks Steve

percocets - I want to know when an individual is racing around - justifying the use of this drug - as well as going into deep depression-suspecting withdrawl - can you tell me more about the drugs addictive properties and the effects