hi ,i am currently taking percocet in a dose of 5,5mg per day ,i changed doctors and was given 15 percocet and was told to start taking methodose instead.mostly for back pain ,im very anxious since i tried before to get off percocet and became horribly sick ,im worried 15 percocet will not be enough to ween off before i start the methodose dosages,also will i feel the same way as the percocets made me feel ,i mean in addition to taking care of my pain it actually made me feel very positive and happy ,a sort of hi i guess ,looking forward to your response,

Did you go cold turkey when trying to wean off percocet before?
I honestly don’t think no one can tell if the methadose will have the same effect until you try it. Do you know why this doctor changed your drugs? How long have you been on percocet?

Anyway, I think you should talk to your doc if you experience any unbearable side effects!

I had problems weaning off suboxone but eventually I managed to do so.

i weened from 5 percs to 4 for 4 days ,3 for 4 days ,then 2 for 4 days,then quit only real sick for 2 days but dizziness for an additional 3 but could work ok,my dr says the meth with last longer ,my response was why mess with something that isnt broke !so i will try the meth but will immediately notify my doc if it doesnt work thanks ,im just waiting on an mri to see whats wrong but in the mean time i have to work ! so the percs work great for that ,thanks for the response

I agree with you on this matter about switching but I guess doctors know best, right?

How long have you been in pain? Why does it take you that long to see what’s going on?
Is it only your back pain or is it radiating to your legs as well?

Haven’t you had any examinations at all?

who ever told yaw meth helps kick percocet habit lied it just gives you a even worse habit

Meth is just like heroin you gotta be stupid to start taking that and what kind of doctor gives you meth when you are trying to get clean off percocets.i hope you didnt take meth cus if you think you got a problem now just wait till you see what methadone addiction will lead you.(stealing from family ,prostitution etc.)what an idot your doctor is!!straight up!!!