Hi, I had surgery one month ago, and it still hurts me incredibly. A doctor prescribed me percocet, a regular dosage, but I would like to know what is the limit, what is the maximum I’m allowed to take?

Hi, I wouldn’t do that if I were in you. I have already made the same mistake. I used the maximum dosage of percocet, sometimes even more, and I got addicted to it. When I realized what I have done, I made even bigger mistake. I stopped using it suddenly, and I had to be hospitalized because I had a seizure, and no more percocet to take. It is better if you stick to the dosage your doctor prescribed you, because s/he knows the best what is good for you. Never take double dose of percocet, because too much of this drug can be very harmful. It contains two drugs-acetaminophen and oxycodone. The maximum dose of acetaminophen per day is 4 grams, don’t ever take more than that.

percoset is not a good drug to get into.
my mother recently died from an accidental overdose on percoset
the average narcotic you should have in your body in 0.05
and in her body they found 1.5
So be aware that they are quite addictive and learn the side effects.