I am 44years old and i have missed my period for 1 month. I have taken 3 pregnancy test, all negative. I am also experiencing many symptoms such as naseau, headaches,hotflashes,nightsweats,fatigue,cravings for sweets, etc... Could i be pregnant or going through perimenopause? ?

i will be 43 years in december and i want to get pregnant. i think i am in perimenopause stage , because i see my period every two or three months, and i need to know when to test for ovulation so i can get pregnant please help.

Listen, that last statement about Down's Syndrome is probably the most idiotic thing I have heard all day...and I deal with the public so I hear a lot of idiotic things!

While there is a risk of Down's Syndrome...eggs are either viable or they are not. Thye don't have an expiration date where after such an such time they start to grow bad babies.

Don't listen to anyone who says such nonesense and c**p like this. There are a lot of sites like WebMD that will have qualified people responding. Not wanna-be's who get their kicks out of saying nasty things.

Ask a professional. Especially since there are thousands of women who have babies in their late 40's with no complications.

Don't listen to that last post!

My grandma got pregnant at the age of 44...and her son is very healthy and strong...I am not sure if they were trying or not but it happend. So dont let someone tell you that being in your 40s is a bad idea to get pregnant because anything is possible with good outcomes. good luck to you.