ok here is the gist of the story...i had sex 2 days after my period went off and around 2 days after that i started feeling backpains...about a week after that i started getting cramps and the lower backpains..which i normally don't pms til 2wks prior to my period and it only lasts that 1 day and im fine..this time the cramps have come and haven't gone away..its been almost a month..i've had nausea and actually threw up a few times..ive thrown up when getting my period before but never 2days in a row..so ive had constant cramps, backpains, fatigue, nausea, but my weight has stayed the same..i took 2 pregnancy tests that both turned up negative....once a week after sex then another 2wks after that..i got my period a couple of days earlier then expected but it also stopped midway through..my cycle lasts 5-6 days to be exact and it stopped on the 4th day..it was there that morning but by that afternoon it was gone which is highly unusual for me..is there a possibility i still may be pregnant? or i also read somewhere signs of perimenopause can be confused with pregnancy??PLEASE HELP/CLEARIFY

yeah, i have most of the same story, my last period aug 13/07 only lasted less than a day (2 tampons) and i usually have it at least 2 days with slight discharge for another day or two. now on aug 22 i started having cramping and just not feeling well and 10 days later i am still having cramping, suspected i was pregnant but two home tests, 3 days apart, came back neg. i am 39 and then thought menopause, early? so confused, because i was actually disappointed that not pregnant, and i had no desire to get pregnant, strange huh, now i'm even more confused, do i want to try to get pregnant