Today is making a month since i have had my period..My boyfriend and I have had sexual intercourse where he ejaculated into me. I have had an instant where I threw up one morning. I get headaches on and off. I get sharp pains in my abdominal area, and my back hurts plenty now. I get urges to eat a lot more. I took a pregnancy test earlier today and it came out negative... I am scared that I may not be pregnant and that it could be something else wrong with me, but to me its quite obvious that i would be pregnant. Should I wait a little while longer to take another test? And are these the signs I should expect at an early pregnancy stage?

yes and yes. OR you can take a "first response" brand test with your first of thr morning urine. if its negative you are probably NOT pregnant and are just late on your period cause of stress. Good luck

helo ..im joy.. i have a problem ..my menstration is irregular and last time i got my perios is on jan 12 and it ends on jan 18..and until a month of feb i missed my period..so i take pregnancy test on feb 21 and its negative..and because of curiousity i repeated taking the test on feb 27 and same result it is negative...but i dont really experience those symptons..my feeling is still normal but im just wori..and i already take test and sa me result
im so wori wat happen to my body until now im missed my peroid..more dan 1month..pls help me..
so wori!

tenx..

First Response brand is not always accurate. I have friends that have used this brand at 3 months pregnant and still had negative results.

Not knocking your comment, just letting you know another experience.