ok here is the gist of my story..i had sex 2 days after my period went off..2 days after that i started having lower backpains..about a week after that i started cramping..which isnt non-normal for me but i usually cramp 2 wks before my period and it only lasts that day and goes away..it's been almost a month and im still cramping..ive also had nausea and actually threw up a few times..ive thrown up on the 1st day of my perod before..not on a normal but i have done it a time or two..not 2days in a row though..i also got my period but it was irregular..ive NEVER had an irregular period and ive had mine for about 10yrs now..and it usually last 6 days but it stopped midway on the 4th day..it was there that morning but by that afternoon it was gone..again never happend before..so iv'e had nausea, thrown up, lower backpains, cramping, semi tender breasts and fatigue but my weight has stayed the same...i took 2 pregnancy tests..1 a week after sex then another 2wks after that and they were both NEGATIVE..with all these symptoms still occuring is there still a possibility of being pregnant? or i did read somewhere that some women get perimenopause symptoms confused with pregnancy..what are my odds with both? PLEASE HELP/CLEARIFY ASAP

Hey can any one help me out?
Hi i want to know something. Please its argent. We have a long distance relationship. Actually my girlfriend has 4 day priod its started from today so can i have sex in after 3 days using (condom) and for safety giving her a (i pill)
So my question is can i have a sex with hey in day 4 (she has 4 day priod like i said)
And can i have sex with her in day 4? Is it safe.. Ill use condom even sefty pill also..