I know that preimenopause is literally around menopause. I am 33 years old now and I didn’t get my baby yet. I am considered how to recognize perimenopause? I want to get pregnant before that happen to me but I wonder if it’s too late. Which are the symptoms for that?

Perimenopause represent physical stage that most people equate with menopause, but it’s just as you said stage around menopause. Some of perimenopausal symptom is irregular periods. Most women will experience menstrual changes. That is because of changes in hormone, estrogen and progesterone that are produced by ovarian. These symptoms include shorter menstrual cycle, heavier bleeding then usual, lighter bleeding then usual and light bleeding throughout the month. Significant changes in menstrual bleeding warrant fast trip to the doctor. This can be caused by some other conditions, including birth control products, pregnancy, etc. Hot flashes are also one of perimenopausal symptoms. Many women report changes in vagina such as dryness, itching and sexual discomfort. Urinary tract symptoms is also something that woman can experience during perimenopause. There are sometimes other common perimenopausal symptoms such as headaches, occasional sleeplessness and mood swings.

I am 42 years old....My cycle is on time and pretty normal. What I have had wrong is that I am running a low grade fever of between 99.0 and 99.8 at all times. I clock my temp about every 3 to 4 hours from the time I wake until bed. I feel real hot and uncomfortable at times. I have had a lot of diarrhea and sick lately. Sometimes it's hard to make it to the bathroom.
I cry at a drop of a hat...I feel over stressed most the time. Is this fever the start of it?
Oh something else is that I have to urinate a lot more often....