I become sweaty weak and racing heart. My periods are becomimg irregular. I sometimes get horrific headaches and ache all over. Is this perimenopause or do I need to see a profesional about my heart ?

Although heart palpitations are very common in perimenopause and menopause, it is always good to have your heart checked and see if there were any underlying problems.
You may turn to your GP who may examine you or even send you to a cardiologist.
If nothing is found during these examinations, hormonal fluctuations that are very common for menopause and perimenopause are suspected. Prolonged stress is often another cause of heart palpitations as well as anxiety. Anxiety can also be caused by fluctuations of hormones in menopause.
Heart palpitations are caused by excessive levels of estrogen and low levels of progesterone which is not produced because ovulation doesn’t occur in perimenopause. Excessive estrogen causes all the other (peri)menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, sweats, insomnia, mood swings, depression, etc
Like I said, in order to be sure that it is “just” perimenopause, see your doctor.

I'm in permenopause and get really bad headaches also %-)