I’m 43 year old and recently I’ve noticed some changes in my menstrual cycle. My best friend told me that may be because of menopause. Was she right? What are the symptoms? I heard that there is also a periomenopause period which women experience first. In which stadium I might be?

Don’t worry! Perimenopause is completely normal and it is a transitional stage between normal menstrual cycle and menopause. The symptoms of perimenopause are: sleep problems, breast tenderness. Your vaginal dryness will increase during perimenopause. You might have longer or shorter cycles. All those symptoms of perimenopause can be different from one woman to another.

im 44 went to my gyn said i was premenopusal i went to a different kind of doctor a (curandero) i have no more sytemes and i have a regular period know am able to have my last baby.

Im replying back to the post of im 44 i think i have pre menopause i woke up last night with very hot a the sweat was something i never experienced before i have had my left ovary and tube out when i was 25
so this does ask me questios do i have pre menopause :$

Im replying back im wondering if i :$ have pre menopause i woke up last night with very hot a the sweat was something i never experienced before i have had my left ovary and tube out when i was 25
so this does ask me questios do i have pre menopause :-(

Has anyone had increased vaginal discharge during Peri? I alternate between dry and huge amounts of discharge. I have been to the dr. a couple of times and the lab tests shows normal results (no infection). Can hormones cause excessive discharge?

I'm in the peri menopause phase, i'm 45 and have had an increased amount of discharge. It's usually after a period and it's very stringy and mucous like, but it's not an infection because it's clear ;-)

Menopause can really affect a woman physically, psychologically and even emotionally. The signs and symptoms of menopause are hot flashes,night sweat,decline in sex mood,Breast tenderness,Urinary frequency,Mood swingsetc;If you experience these symptoms then you are close to menopause. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** usually occur 10 to 15 years before the actual menopause of every woman.

1. Night sweats and hot flashes

2. No Sexual Desire

3. Insomnia

4. Unexplainable weight gain

5. Frequent mood swings

6. Irregular menstrual periods

7. Discomfort during intercourse

8. Frequent urge to urinate