%-) The past month I have been having signs of being pregnant. My best friend is pregnant so I have been talking to her a lot and she had a lot of the same symptoms while being pregnant and so did a few of her friends when they were pregnant. I didnt start my period on the day I was suppose to. My periods are always right on time and I always start same time in the morning. I didnt start until two days later. My period is lighter than usual. I really feel like Im pregnant but I have taken two pregnancy tests and they came up negative. Could I still be pregnant?

If you are late a pregnancy test would be accurate by then. There are MANY causes to late periods!

Perhaps you should consult your gyn doc! IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY you do need a pap smear and a full female workup, all women who are having sex need one.Seeing your doc can help pinpoint some problems, if you have any.

Yea well I was two days late. I havent been late for like an entire year. I always start every 23 days no matter what. I always start at the same time. I was two days late and then I started. Should I go to a doctor for a pregnancy test or are my chances of being pregnant slim?

If you are having sex then you could be pregnant, and it would be wise to get a pregnancy test run at a docs office. They will most likely want to run a blood pregnancy test.