I missed my period last month. Well in the month before that i missed my period for that month and start the very next month like the first week. Well ive still not started. Every time i take me BC i get sick and i dont feel good. Could this be a sign that im pg? My sister gets the tests and makes me take them whn i really dont have to pee...so will that cause it to become inccorect? Or does it not matter? Ive been getting the flutters really bad too...ive already got 1 kid but i wasnt on birthcontrol at the time..and im like soo confused and scared. i know birthcontrol isnt 100% effective but if you take it everyday like your supposed to is there a chance you could get pregnant? I realy need some answers cuz im confused and scared at the same time..Someone help me?

What are the results of the home pregnancy test? Yes there is a chance of becoming pregnant while taking the pill correctly everyday.