I have a problem that scares me and I do not know what to think. I had regular periods for all my life but this month something strange happened. I have my period 2 weeks earlier then it should be. Although it was not heavy bleeding, it still worries me. Could anyone tell me what could it be? I am trying to get pregnant so now I am worried something is going on with me and something is wrong.

According to your explanation when period occurs, that it was light bleeding and you are trying to have a baby I have only opinion. You succeeded to become pregnant and that was typical implantation bleeding. This is vaginal discharge, which usually contains a small amount of pinkish or brownish blood and happens about 2 weeks earlier then normal period should. Only about a third of pregnant women experience implantation bleeding, and that is why you have never heard about it before. It usually happen at the time the fertilized egg implants in the uterus, on average between 6 to 12 days past ovulation, but it could happen as you experienced as well. Unless accompanied by cramping, backache or increased bleeding, a small amount of blood being discharged should be considered as implantation bleeding and you should not be concerned about. I would recommend you to have home pregnancy tests. If you are not pregnant, maybe you should visit your gynecologist. He would find where your problem is and see if there is some disorder so you cannot get pregnant.