I have been spotting for the past two days, and it looked like light period. Something like that never happened to me before, because my cycle is regular. I was wondering is it possible my period is going to start already. It does not look normal, because I should get menstruation two weeks after this. When I told this to my best friend, she told me it could be early pregnancy sign, so I want to know if that is true.

Bleeding that is lighter then normal menstrual, and which occurs before a period could be early pregnancy sign. Usually, it show two weeks before normal period should occur. Until not, it could be great sign woman is pregnant. I will try to explain to you the reason that is happening. Round sixth day of ovulation or anything between 3 and 15 days too, fertilized egg is traveling to back wall of uterus where he implants. He implants deep into the wall, because he has to be strongly attached to uterus. When he disrupts arteries, they start to bleeding, which you may see as light bleeding. This is called as spotting implantation. This name it got because bleeding is not like menstrual, but more like spotting. That is why I do not know if you mean bleeding like usual menstrual or yours is lighter and more like spotting. Off course, it does not have to mean you are pregnant if blood appears on your underwear. Sometimes there are other causes for that, such as a cyst on the ovary. I could recommend you to visit gynecologist or do test to check if you are pregnant.

when i went to the bathroom last night i saw some blood but it wasntin my underwear it was just on the toilet paper when i wiped! i a not supposed to have my period for another 2 weeks!The blood was light! and i have sex recently! i dont know what it could be.