Hiya, My period came 3 days early this month and I am usualy regular, just used panty liner as I started late afternoon, not much on it, but changed it before bed. Next morning, pantly liner was covered in red blood, but not soaked through. I used a tampon that day, but took it out as it was very dry, only a bit of blood on it, used another one but the same thing happened, so used a panty liner and hardly any blood, started to go a light brown colour, the next morning bu panty liner was clear, but later that day I had light brown blood again on another panty liner, my breasts have been very sore before, during and after this "period" and I have had tummy pains ( a bit like period pains, but keep thinking I need a poo) What could this indicate?

Imp :-)

Forgot to mention, I used to have the depo injection, had last one last September, had no contraception since and this bleeding / spotting only lasted 2 and a half days, any possibility I could be pregnant or was it just an extremely light period? Maybe I will jujst wait and see if my next one comes or not. My breasts are sore but no other symptoms

Imp :-)