My first post here so hello to everyone! I have a dr. appt. in 4 days but can't get it off my mind. My last two periods were 9/12 and 10/13 so I am always pretty regular. I had very light brown spotting on 11/3 thru 11/5 (used a panty liner but hardly needed it). Now here it is 11/18 and no period yet. I took an EPT test earlier (not my morning urine) but test read negative. One symptom I am having is starting last night, my mid and upper back is bothering me. It feels like a major discomfort more than pain. I have also had menstual like cramps for several days starting around the time of my expected period but that's it. I don't feel more tired than usual (I have two small children so I don't know if I'd notice!!) and my breasts aren't tender. My husband was excited and so was I until the neg. test. Thanks for any information!

Well I would say if you were pregnant the HCG level would definatly be in your body by now. I did not have any pegnancy symptoms with my 2nd child The only thing I had was cramps thinking I was going to start. However my test came up positive.. I would think since yours came up neg possibly not but always best to go to the Dr.. Good Luck!