my period is five days late. i thought that i could never gotten pregnant because i have tried several times. Right now i am so scared because my breast is sore and my period is five days late. I am just wondering if i am pregnant. the question is i am feeling lots of cramps,so i want to know if when women are pregnant they feel cramps. I am feeling like my periopd is about to come. but my breasts really hurts.

Breasts can also hurt just before your period is about to arrive, it is not just the sign of pregnancy. Estrogen levels are high a few days before your period and sometimes may be high during your period and cause all sorts of symptoms we call PMS. Breast soreness is definitely one of them.
I for example usually experience throbbing in my breasts. I was first worried but then my gyn said that is ok.

However, cramping can be both a sign of PMS or pregnancy, so there is nothing much to say except to do a pregnancy test. Considering you are already five days late, it is ok for you to do a hpt. If you did get pregnant, hcg levels (hormones made by placnta during pregnancy) would be detectable by now.

Hi! I got a problem too. I've been late for my period for 5 days. Having light cramping,breast tenderness,frequent urinary and now having light pink discharged for 1 day (5th day)but not enough to fill my panty liner, if this is the start of my period,it is kind of different from what is normal, I always started out w/ brown discharge until it become red.Also not to mentioned, i just discover this pinkish discharge after my husband and I had intercourse. Please help me, my head is already spinning,dont know what to do and to think %-) . Also took HPT 2x, 1 was 1 day after I missed my period then another 1 at the 5th day both came up negative. Is PMS possible to have me miss my period?

Any help would greatly appreciated! :-D

Thank's a lot!
:-D