okay me and my boyfriend had sex on the 4th of july we didnt use protection however he didnt cum inside of me he made sure of that but there still might have been some pre cum that went inside of me but we did more oral sex than sex itself well anyways my period was due the 12th of july but it didnt come we kinda got worried and we got more worred while the days passed not untill the 16th of july when i thought i started my period but it was only a single drop at a time not like a normal period at all but it was still dark red and kinda heavy and i had really really bad cramping but i got pain pills from my doctor for the pain and since today ive still gotten drops of dark red blood every hour or 2 i just want to know if i could be pregnant or what this means or why its happening anything please me and my bf are not ready to start a family and we both are so scarred that we dont even want to have sex untill i have a normal period i have been stressing alot and not eating right the past few days and i thought thats why i missed my period but i started spotting and i read that it could be a sign of pregnancy but all the articles that i read all the women had light brown blood never dark red and heavy so please if anyone can help us out i want to know what to do were gonna test next week just incase but we dont want to be parents weve both been praying to not have a child just yet we cant raise it and yea so please anyone help

no no no

davidrr18 wrote:

no no no

no no no what?? that doesnt really help

chirellm wrote:

i dont know if this will be helpful or not but before i found out i was pregnant i was spotting a light red kinda pink color it wasnt dark red but i have heard of women spotting when pregnant and it was that color. the reason for the spotting is because your uterus is stretching to make room for the little baby thats getting ready to grow and also because of the implantation of the egg in the uterus itself. i think your making a good chance as in getting a pregnancy test but if you end up getting lucky and your not pregnant i suggest you be way more careful cause pregnancy can happen to anyone and trust me i know i found out i was pregnant 3days after my 18th birthday........hope this is helpful and sorry if i scared you a little with this information, let me know how it turns out if you dont mind.

well we have tested 3 times now just to be safe and all 3 times have come out positive so shes not pregnant everything is okay and we both are relived we were not ready to start a family not yet atleast but yea we are not going to be parents and we are deffenetyl going to be alot more safe about it by using birth control and condoms so yea thanx for your help you did scare me but i think the reason she might have been spotting is cause she broke her hymen or what ever its called but yea everything is fine

chirellm wrote:

good good im glad you guys are feeling better about everything. but you confused me a little when you said the test came back positive. or do you mean negative cause if they came back positive then that means she definitly pregnant.

no sorry i meant negetive shes not pregnant we made sure we tested 3 times twice with 2 home pregnacy test and the 3rd one at the doctors and yea shes not pregnant at all everything is fine and we are deff going to be alot more safe well atleast untill we are ready to start a family than obviously were not gonna use protection but yea thannx again for your help