:-D Hi. I'm 19 years old, fixing to be 20 on March 1. My husband and I have been together for over 6 yrs. We are going on being married for 3 August 7. We had a child when I was 17. She just turned 2 on Jan. 5, 2007. We have been trying for another child not long after we had her because I didn't know how long it might take to conceive another one. Well, I STILL AM NOT PREG. Today,........my husband and I had sex this morning when we woke up. We both went and took a bath not long after. But, later when I went to use the bathroom (pee), I whiped and I noticed blood. Well, I know it can't be my period because I just got off of it about a week ago. It's just pinkish blood, but later on I had to go to the bathroom again and there was more blood when i whiped this time. More than last time. Still pink. I don't know if it was just cause we had sex and it may be irritated or if I could be preg. I've tried a hundred different ways to try and get preg, but nothing works. We both have had a reason why its taking so long for us to get preg. I had a huge cyst at one time and it eventually went away and my husband hurt his growing area one time. Both happened after the birth of our first child. We have tried hundreds of positions and waited after sex. elevated myself and what ever you can think of and still nothing. this sign of bleeding is the best sign ive had yet that i could be preg in all the times we thought i might have been. With my first child, hate to say it, but she was an accident so thats why im sorta unsure of what signs i might should notice if im preg. or not. I hope i am. I know stress can keep you from getting preg. but after trying for so long we pretty much just gave up and just did it when ever we had sex. But, anyhow...........im spotting pretty good and i been going to the bathroom more and ive been tired alot. my breasts look fuller and im just excited. I got alot of signs that i might be, but what i was wandering was if you think its just cause we had sex that im spotting or could i be preg.? Please someone tell me. I want another baby so bad. A BOY. Any response to anything i said would make me feel better. Thanks.

Hi im just curious if you found out what that meant because i am having it.

i want to no too bcuz i just came off my period july 13 and it is nw july 24 and im spotiing everytime i pee a lil pinkish comes wen i wipe and breasts itch a lil and stomach hurts on and off at times

I am having the same problem. I've never been pregnant me and my boyfriend just had sex earlier twice then I went to the bathroom and it was light pink then later it was a little more blood. It's like spotting though not period I just had my period 12 days ago. What did you find out? I would really like to know!

Same thing happening to me to! Did any of you find out if your pregnant?

I was late on my period then it came and went normal but I had unprotected sex after my period. I've been getting Sharp pains in my lower tummy and I started bleeding again 3 days later its heavier dark tho and bad cramps.please help

This is happening to me right now. Has anyone find out what was wrong??

Well, if you're having sharp pains in your lower abdomen, and your bleeding is heavier and dark, there is a chance that you are miscarrying.

Although you may feel this way, the brain and the body will begin to make itself think and feel pregnant. Don't stress. And dont overthink. When you're body is ready to become pregnant again, you will become pregnant. Pray and keep faith if you believe in that. "Baby sparks"

Well, if you're having sharp pains in your lower abdomen, and your bleeding is heavier and dark, there is a chance that you are miscarrying. If you pass large clots, then you've miscarried. But all women are different.

It could be what's called implantation bleeding.