Im 16 and my girlfriend is 16. Last tuesday(May 26, 2015), she gave me a blowjob And i cummed in her mouth. She then went to the bathroom to spit and came back to bed. We made out for a while then i started fingering her. While fingering her, i touched the head of my penis to feel if there was still cum on it. I didnt get my fingers wet but idk if i still got sperm on it. I fingered her with the same fingers and i went pretty deep. The next day which is wednesday(may 27,2015), i came over and made her orgasm thrice. We then went out for dinner. She had roasted chicken and I had medium rare steak. I gave her a bit of the steak so she can taste it but halfway through dinner she stopped eating and said it was because she was feeling nauseous. I sent her home and now im afraid that i might have gotten her pregnant. She has been experiencing symptoms that show signs of pregnancy. The symptoms are as follows: Tuesday(May 26, 2015) - Vaginal Irritation/Itching; Wednesday(May 27, 2015) - Nausea; Thursday(May 28, 2015) - body soreness, nausea, and gagging; Friday(May 29, 2015) - body soreness, nausea, gagging, and vomiting; Saturday(May 30, 2015) - Slight discomfort in lower body and loss of appetite; Sunday(May 31, 2015) - discomfort in stomach and loss of appetite; Monday(June 01, 2015) - menstrual cramps and strong discomfort in upper abdomen. Tuesday(June 02, 2015) - discomfort in upper abdomen and sore muscles. She has also been urinating frequently since. I have been doing some research and all these symptoms can either be signs of pregnancy(hopefully not), food poisoning(either from the chicken or the steak), PMS, STDs, or UTI. The steak was medium rare and i have read that some people experience these symptoms after eating slightly uncooked food. What are the chances that this is a pregnancy? Could this be anything else besides food poisioning, PMS, STDs, and UTI? I am really concerned for my girlfriend because we are not ready for this since we're only still in highschool and a baby at this age could pose serious health risks. Her last period started last May 3, 2015 and according to her she has a 28 day cycle. I dont know if she was ovulating at the time. I saw my girlfriend today(Monday June 01, 2015) and she told me she got her period this morning which according to her 28 day cycle was due this week starting yesterday(Sunday May 31, 2015) meaning her period is on time. The confusing thing about this is that before her period, she would experience symptoms(vaginal irritation/itching, nausea, body soreness, gagging, vomiting, discomfort in lower body/stomach, and loss of appetite) before her period but not as relevant and only one at a time. She also has never experienced strong discomfort in the upper abdomen as she usually experiences discomfort in the lower abdomen during her period. Can she still be pregnant even if she already got her period? Also, should she still take a pregnancy test even if she already got her period? I would really like to hear an answer from someone who is a doctor or somebody who has great knowledge or even experience on this. It would also be very helpful if someone could answer me honestly because I would really like to reassure my girlfriend to calm her down. I love her more than anything and I wanna let her know that we'll be alright. Someone please help out :(

Hi there

Here is appropriate info for you -

Fertility and Fertile days calculations -

Tracking your ovulation

• Work out the length of your average menstrual cycle. Day one is the first day of the menstrual period and the last day is the day before the next period begins.
  • Ovulation happens about two weeks before the next expected period. So if your average menstrual cycle is 28 days, you ovulate around day 14.

Remember the ‘fertile window’ is the six days leading up to and including ovulation.

The three days leading up to and including ovulation are the most fertile. Depending on your cycle length the most fertile days in the cycle varies:

• If you have 28 days between periods ovulation typically happens on day 14, and the most fertile days are days 12, 13, and 14.
  • If you have longer cycles, say 35 days between periods, ovulation happens on day 21 and the most fertile days are days 19, 20, and 21.
  • If you have shorter cycles, say 21 days between periods, ovulation happens on day 7 and the most fertile days are days 5, 6, and 7.

Since she has had her periods on 31st May - (am assuming that this is normal lengh and not just one or two of bleeding) - the chances of pregnancy are minimum. If this 'period' lasted just two days or even less, it is Implantation bleeding - in which case she is pregnant!