20days before today my boyfriend ejaculated on my stomach... I was wearing my pants... But i m scared that i may hav got pregnant... My periods were supposed to be on 10th but i havent got them yet.. Today is 11th. And yesterday as i missed my periods i took a pregnancy test with the second urine of the day... It came out to be negative... What should i do...?

Hi Maau,

Take another test with your FIRST morning urine.  It does make a difference.

It's unlikely that you are pregnant.  Sperm has to get INTO the vagina, not just near it.

You can sometimes just be late.

Hope it helps.

Okay i will take another test... Thanks..

The first urine test came negative... I had a little blood spottings in the morning... But after that none... What should i do?

Give it a few more days, say 7-10. If you still haven't had your period by then, retest. If it is still negative and no period, then see your doctor.

Okay... Thanks.. I m still having just extremely little blood spotting insted of periods... I m worried but yeah wud give 7-10 days thankyou...