I have a friend who started to use Phentermine 30 mg few weeks ago. She said it is great because she has noticed weight loss. However, I have found some researches have been done where this drug was not approved as good. I found patients continued to gain weight, although all remaining individuals were still on medication. Now I wonder could you tell me something about drug called Phentermine 30 mg, should I warrant my friend about it.

What you have found about these researches was true. The participants of these studies were randomized to either receive daily doses of Phentermine 30 mg combined with fenfluramine 60 mg or placebo. Behavior modification, dietary instruction, exercises, and physician visits continued for both groups that I mentioned. Both groups continued to gain weight but the medication group gained weight slower. They were 4.4 kg gain between weeks 156 and 190, while the placebo group was 6.9 kg gain between weeks 156 and 190. The average weight loss with the medication protocol peaked at 14 kg at week 34 during taking Phenermine 30 mg. Interesting is that patients that were treated only with dietary instruction, behavior modification, exercise intervention, and physician monitoring lost an average of 4.6 kg at week 34. There was no evidence that the body-weight control mechanism was reset to a lower level from long-term use of Phentermine 30 mg. In addition, I have to say the effect of using medication without concomitant dietary, behavioral, exercise intervention, and physician monitoring were unknown. I think your friend should know this if she wants to use Phentermine 30 mg.

Losing weight has always been a struggle until I tried Phentermine that I got at Proper diet and exercise plus phentermine will surely help you lose those extra pounds. gle

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed