Hi, I need more information on using phenteramine and water pills in weight loss program. How does it work? Is it safe to lose weight so quickly?

Hi, I took phenermin and water pills for some time, and it worked but actually it only promotes eliminating fluid from the body, so fat remains in it’s place. Although, you will get impression of losing weight, you will force dehydration of the body. Phenteramin will stimulate bowel movements and water pills will make you pee a lot and eliminate water. This is certainly not a healthy way of losing weight, so you should consider some other options. Disbalance of fluid and minerals like sodium and chloride can have great impact on health. When you stop taking drugs, you will have your weight back soon.

IVE BEEN TO A HEALTH CLINIC AND THEY PRESCRIBE ME PHENTERMINE AND ALSO HCTZ (WATER PILLS) AND THEY HELPED ME ALOT. IT'S SAFE TO TAKE. IVE LOST 65 POUNDS AND I FEEL GREAT! OF COURSE U LOSE WATER WEIGHT 1ST WITHIN 2 WEEKS AND THEN U LOSE THE WEIGHT. I LOST THE 1ST 2 WEEKS 19 POUNDS. AND IM STILL LOSEIN. GOOD LUCK!!!!

I have been taking water pill for 3 week. water pill took about a week for me to start noticing a real difference in my fluid levels in our body. water pill is excellent.

I took the HCTZ w/the Phentermine from a weight loss clinic and had a very BAD experience. What they failed to tell me was that the HCTZ can make your potassium bottom out. Be sure to drink a full glass of orange juice or eat a banana daily when taking it!! I was so dehydrated from the combination that I had a toxic reaction to the phentermine and ended up in the hospital!! My regular doctor does NOT recommend the combination.

I have not tried this pill but yes i have some information about it. My friend has sent a link in my mail box. There i got about it.

I've been on for 20 years on and off, mostly on for control,helps stop binge eating. Never had one side effect! for the first 3 nights you may have a hard time falling asleep, you can take benadryl no problem. I sleep just fine, maybe even better. lost wieght fast and it stays off. Most woman can't lose wieght because the stored water makes them store fat, like pregnancy, hormones cause this in most, If you exercise and gain wieght ( not talking muscle wieght) , you too, like me, will make it worse, you keep making water. that wont let go of the fat cells. Stop get help then exercise. I walked 4 miles everyday for 6 months, gained 10 pounds, it's very dangerous! took both pills, lost it in 2 days. Feel 100% better still do, 35 pounds later and still feeling amazing! My mother of 69 is on them , she is 4'11' lost 40 pounds, her knees are so much better now, she is like 30 again. 20 people I are seeing my doctor. Jenifer pagador Va beach Va LOVE HER!

Hello, I am thinking of taking phentermine but I am already taking HCTZ 25 mg. what was the dosage they gave you with the PHENTERMINE?

Thanks

Thx for the message; it was very informative and helpful. Some of the other responses from others take their health so lightly they don't care what they tell you and it can be extremely harmful to your health or life threatening.