I wonder if anyone tried Meta Slim?!? I need to lose weight I'm not trying it untill i know if it may work. Please let me know!!!

Thanks

I am trying it now. I will let you know how it works

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private emails not allowed **

HI...my sister has been using meta slim for the past month and has lost 10 lbs.

Which metaslim did your sister use, the regular one or the 2 bottle program?

I have been on meta slim for about 2 weeks now. I have already noticed a difference. It hasn't done anything drastic but it gives a feeling that your food isn't just sitting in your stomach. I don't feel like everything I eat is just adding to the weight. It seems to work.

I use the Meta Slim Max from ****** and I also use their Hoodia Cactus. I really notice and feel the difference.

Michael27, what have been feeling etc.? and what was your attitude before you started taking this?

:P i use meta slim daily yes it works one pill in the moarning and one b 4 ever meal it kicks out fat and keeps carbs off its at shoppers drug mart and is 30 for the pack lasts 2 months u have energy and fell good and look better the herbal ingredence is like a green tea
but the pills are big i berak them up intop 4 butes good luck

I have been on Metaslim the 2 pack for 3 months and have lost 26 lbs.. I am so pumped about this and excited and so many of my friends are on it now to.. I find it really makes you not hungry .. it really curves your appitite.. do you all feel that?
Anyways good luck to everyone else who is on it.
Kerri

I've started metaslim for two weeks, I didn't see the change but friends told me that I look better. so I recomand to take that pill. NO side effect.

I"m on metaslim for 3weeks eventhough my weight is the same but I feel like l lose some weight and my friends told me that I lose weight too. so I would say I works :-D

Well I have tried Meta Slim for a few weeks. The two bottle package. Carb blocker and pill you take in morning.

I never thought about this but started really loosing my appetite for foods. I eat very well most of the time. Very healthy but large portions due to high activity level and gym work outs.

I have lost a few pounds but watching what I eat and drink. Will keep posted

Hi, I just got metaslim for the first time. There are step (1) and step (2). Just to clear things up, I"m supposed to take the Step (2) pill in the morning and step (1) pill before EVERY meal???

And for step (2) pill (for the morning) do i take AFTER or BEFORE breakfast???

thanks alot.

my husband took meta slim an lost 100 lbs in less than 6 months. you don't need the two steps just the one will do.

I would highly suggest trying a nutritional cleanse, i am a personal trainer in the movie industry and you wouldn't believe the results I get with this organic product line...results start to show in 2 days and it stays off...send me your email and send you info as I'm not sure if this site is okay with that. Anyway, it nurishes your body, and isn't full of drugs or chemicals...it is unreal!