Hello, so it seems that there is something wrong with the wound after removing my wisdom tooth. After three days of the procedure, I see that my bleeding is increasing hour by hour. It was all good pretty much after the procedure when the anesthesia abated, the pain was there, the bleeding was also there, but not in such a big amount like today. So, I am guessing that there is something wrong, right? Or I am imagining things? Should I visit my dentist to tell him about this, or it is too early for this? Please, let me know did you ever had a situation like this one. 

Hello there darling!

Hm, pain, swelling, and bleeding is something that actually happens for 2-3 days after the surgery, so you really don't need to be that scared, since this is all normal. I know that it's been 6 days after your topic, so I am wondering what condition is now? Do you still have those bleeding moments, no matter are they occasionally or not. If you do, you need to visit your doctor. Also, you need to think about one thing - did you hurt your wound may be, with a food or while you were washing it? Maybe that is why you still see the bleeding. 

It is very important for you to control this because an Infection after wisdom tooth removal can happen because of this blood. I am reading your post and I can say that it is similar to mine. I got this bleeding for 5-6 days and very, very bad smell. Literally,  I was able to smell myself occasionally, and I remember that my boyfriend told me this as well. It seems that this all was because of the blood. And small infection started to happen to me, but tnx God I went to see my dentist before any future damage. So, you should do this as well. 

Celebrity

You have to be careful about what you are eating, what foods and drink you are consuming. For example, my sister had this procedure as well, she had slight bleeding for three days and then she had some party, she "needed to go" and she was drinking some alcohol. I don't want to remember what this all was looking like when she took just one sip of the alcohol. The wound was opened and the blood started to fill her mouth, literally. I just want to say that some people just don't follow the instructions of the dentist, they are drinking alcohol, playing sports, etc. It is wrong. 

Hey, well I was sure that my doctor did something wrong, that he didn't sew the wound after this procedure, but now I see that obviously I made a mistake. So, I went to see my doctor when I had this problem. He told me not to drink alcohol, not to play sports, but I am sure that he forgot to mention to me that I should not lift heavy things as well. Well, since I was moving, I wanted to help my husband I remember that I have told him that I will help him to transfer this couch into the van. So, I soon as I lifted this couch, I felt this pressure and small amount of the blood. And after a couple of hours, that blood didn't wanted to stop. So, don't lift anything heavy for the couple of days. My advice as well.

Celebrity

Yes, a dentist can do something that is wrong, but he didn't do this deliberately and you should not blame him. It can happen to everyone and I am kind of mad when I hear that some people are mad with their dentist because they believe they knew what they are doing.

Generally, everything about tooth removal is complicated and it is different in any patient. Just because, for example, my surgery went successfully, it doesn't mean that you can be good as well. It is different to remember, and, hand to heart, we usually don't follow any doctors instructions, it is not just about the dentist. 

Hello guys, so I also need your help. I removed my wisdom tooth two weeks ago because I am getting married next week and I wanted to do it before this, believing that this will be OK. But it is not. I still have this pain, two weeks after, I feel like something is sticked in the wound where the tooth was, and I can't help it, sometimes I do touch the wound with my tongue and it is still bleeding. I am really scared that I did something wrong and that this won't go away not even after one week, on the day of my weeding. I messed up, totally, I get it, because I know that I should see my dentist, and now I don't know what to do.