Hello. I'm 23 year old female and I'm having big problems with my wisdom tooth. I just want to say that I have all healthy teeth and that I'm taking serious care.
Just recently I have noticed that my wisdom tooth is growing and it was accompanied with a lot of pain.
Not only that he break through irregularly but it also caused damage to the teeth next to them. I couldn’t believe but he literally was impaired when he grow out.
I really don’t know how this is possible and can't believe that the removal could be only definite solution!
Could anyone help me!

Well, I believe only person that could help you is definitely a dentist!
I totally understand all your problems because impacted wisdom teeth can cause pain, swelling, infection or damage to the teeth next to them. Before your dentist decides to have it removed he will probably try to cure it with some antibiotics and pain killers.
A sometimes problem isn’t in the tooth but in the gums and in that case an operation to cut back the gum may be all that is needed.
Anyway, if removal is necessary then you should probably receive a local anesthesia and it will be necessary to rest for a while after it. Some painkillers could also be used after it because they will help to relieve discomfort.

Hi, I had my wisdom tooth removed 2 days ago and I have to honestly tell you, it was one of THE WORST experiences of my life. The reason being is because I was only given local anesthesia for an impacted wisdom tooth. I think it's different for all people but for me, that was not enough. I should have been fully sedated, gased or something because only 5 min intot he procedure, the novicaine wore off and I could feel everything. The pain after the surgery is inexplicable. I can't compare it to anything that has ever happened to me before. It's been 3 days and I'm still reletively swollen and I can't eat solid foods yet because of the stiffness. The sutures(stitches) that were used are not dissovable so I have to go have them removed in a week or so. Complete healing time can take anywhere from a few weeks to a month.

I'm not trying to scare you but to let you know how mine went so that you might choose to be fully sedated. I HIGHLY recommend this. Or else, you'll be smelling the burnt bone and feeling every tug and pull and pop there is. Good luck and dont hestiate to opt for the gas or IV drip PLEASE. Take it from me