Hi everyone, I had my two bottom teeth removed on wed. Today I woke up and I could open my mouth a little so I used a flashlight to look in it. The left side has little white spots on and around the wound (5-6) and the right side had none, but after a few hours, there was one little white spot. The white spots are tiny, kind of like (a little graphic explanation...) a cluster of tiny whiteheads on someone's face.

I've been having yogurt and pudding and whatnot since I had it pulled, and I'm worried that it could be food? But I've also read online that it is a process of healing. I'm not sure what it is. If someone had this, can you PLEASE help me out? I'm kind of freaking out x___x

Tiny tiny 5-6 spots in the wound area. Some on top, some on side. I think after brushing, some of the ones on the side came out, but I'm scared to brush the wound itself, because when I brushed for the first time, when I spit, it was a little pink. How can I get rid of it if it's food? I didn't get a syringe.

If I leave the food there for just a day or two, will it cause an infection?

Does it hurt, I mean more than it already did before you noticed these white spots? It might be food, but if there still is pain or you notice that the area is warmer than the other side, there is a chance that the wound might have gotten infected. In that case you obviously would need to see your dentist again. Is there any change by now?

No it doesn't.
I went ahead and did something very stupid. I made a syringe out of a plastic bag and cut a hole in it to wash out the white stuff. I thought it WAS food because there was one that my tongue could reach and it came off, so i used it to get rid of the white stuff. Problem is, after a few tries, the white stuff did come off, but so did a little bit of tissue? It made me terrified that a blood clot came out. I guess it wasn't food, but some kind of white and pink cover. This isn't the bloodclot right? There's a blackish thing still at the hole. But there's a white thing too. I don't know if its the bone. Now I'm terrified that I just gave myself a dry socket.

Is there anything you can tell me about this? If it's normal or not? Sorry for creating more problems.. T_T

Also, I noticed that that side is a little bit stiffer, which is funny because the side without food was the side that was hurting when I was swallowing.
Now I'm very paranoid about tiny bits of pain.

I've notice a buildup of whiteish clear soft stuff in the same place, but not on the other side. This worries me. Is there supposed to be some white tissue? It almost feels like soaked toilet tissues. I realized it's the same thing that I spit out this morning. I'll assume this isn't food. Is it dead tissue or is it part of the healing process? What if it were to come out while I'm rinsing again?

I'm sorry for all these questions.

You don't have to apologize for asking questions, it really sounds like a strange situation to me and I did have only my top wisdom teeth removed so maybe it's not the same because food can't get easily there or whatever.... but I'm worried that you might have picked up some sort of an infection because when I had my lower 7th tooth pulled out, it did hurt like hell, but in a day it was already better - pinkish flesh with - there you are right small blood clot on top. But, no white spots and I did eat, even few hours after the procedure.
Sorry for a delayed response, but I really think you should at least call your dentist and ask if this is normal or expected.
In the meantime, one thing that definitely won't do harm is to try to rinse your mouth with warmish salty water - its a minor disinfectant, so at least you'll see if there is any change.
Please, keep me posted and hope it sorts out.

i just had my wisdom teeth out and have the white spots on my cheek. i went to the dentist today for pain management and he said everything looked good so i think the spots may be bacteria buildup from food, im sure with brushing it'll be fine

I had my lower left wisdom pulled out and got those white spots. I followed a sheet the oral surgean gave me and it worked out fine. All I did was rinse my mouth twice a day with water with salt. i guess salt is good to prevent infections.

i have white blisters or spots on my gum and cheek idk what to do and i recently had my 4 wizdom teeth pullled so idk what to do is this normal

It has been over a year and I have theses five or more spots that have this reaction on one side of my face, white as well. Won't go away no matter what I use. I think it might have to do with the stitches they said would dissolve, because they didn't- I am pretty sure they are still under my skin as I can see a black dot where they used to be, which looks just like the stitch.

this is so me right now

Hey I had the same problem. I had my wisdom tooth removed on Friday and now to day I woke up and I had the white spots near my surgical area, it really is scaring me and I don't know what to do.

Hey,my stitches aren't dissolving.My body is pushing them out and causing tears in the gums.My cluster of bumps were near a back tooth extraction.It seemed they popped today,and now there's an open sore there.It's hard to say if its from the dentures,the stitches coming out.Or just a plain old infection,I highly suggest seeing your dentist or person who pulled your teeth.Use listerine and brush any white film off remaining teeth.