my bottom left wisdom tooth is coming in. i went to the dentist a week ago and found out i didnt have to have them removed. but it is starting to hurt really bad. and this morning when i woke up that side of my mouth was very swallon along with my throat. i noticed a bump on my tooth when i pushed on it a lot of blood and puss came out. since then nothing else has came out of it and the bump has not reappered. is this normal? and if i smoke can it affect my wisdom teeth when thier growing in?

same problem here but i havent been to the dentist yet !!
and the puss keeps coming !!

bottom right wisdom tooth, has yet to erupt, could be impacted.
The gum where I think it is, swelled, and now its oozing puss o.O

Yah I went to the dentist today, all four should be removed, my bottom two are impacted and kinda breaking through (they have that flap of gums) and the top two are still under the gums. They gave me this tiny bristle brush to clean under the flap and I just did that, and pus and blood came out, but with little pain. Smoking won't affect your teeth growing in, if they have to come out, it's not because of smoking. If you do get them removed though smoking can seriously complicate the healing process (have to not smoke for three days at least).